Chapter 14: Black and White, with a hint of Nightmare

(Y/N) POV
I returned back to the dorm( with my mask on) to see the worried faces of Ruby and Yang, Weiss's face was more like her usual stern face.

Weiss: An enemy right under our noses!
(Y/N): *sigh* Weiss you should calm down first before you judge others.
Weiss: How can I?! We've been living with a member of the White Fang!
(Y/N): Used to be a member. Plus if you think that the White Fang is evil because they kill people, then I guess I'm no different.
Weiss: What? No you aren't like them!
(Y/N): Weiss, I grew up by learning techniques that's for killing people, skills to murder an army. The only difference is that we work in the shadows.
Weiss and the others were silent. I knew they weren't ready to learn about the order of shadows. I entered the shower, take a bath, and change to a red and black hoodie and shorts. I put the hood up and wore my mask before leaving the bathroom. I set up my sleeping bag and layed down. The girls change into their sleeping wear and turned off the lights. Guess they hate me now right? I thought about that before feeling three figures hugging me. I opened my eyes and take a look. The girls were hugging me, I heard Weiss mumble.
Weiss: I'm sorry...
I sighed loud so they could notice I'm still awake. They look at me with worried faces, especially Weiss. I looked at them and atroke their head.
(Y/N): It's okay, I was never rally open about my past. I'm just glad that you didn't hate me after telling you about that.
RWY: We could never hate you, your our Honey, remember that.
The I felt the hug get tighter.
(Y/N): Urk, okay, just please go easy on the hugs.
They giggled and we slept.

Dream
Nocturne: Such a lovely sight.....but do you realy think that they have really accepted you?
Nocturne talked to me in my dreams.
(Y/N): Heh, talkative now are we?
Nocturne: I just want you to remember about that power surge I gave you. So how does it feel?
(Y/N): I feel disappointed that I accepted your offer.
Nocturne: Mwahahaha, let me show you something that you might enjoy.
The black space around us turned into a burning and ruined version of Beacon academy. Bodies of students, white fang soldiers, and Grimms littered the place.
(Y/N): Lovely, but I don't get what you're showing me.
Nocturne: Look over there.
I looked at the side to see Crecent Rose planted on the ground, Ruby's body impsled by the scythe's blade. Weiss's body was stuck on a tree trunk impsled by Mrytenaster. Blake's body hang from the said tree, her Gambol Shoud's rope wrapped around her neck. Yang's body looks like she was trying to crawl to Ruby, she was also missing an arm. This scene really pissed me off. But what really pissed me off is seeing Adam Taurus tossing Yang's arm to a pack of beowolves while he was laughing maniacally. I cooled my anger knowing that this is just what Nocturne wanted me to feel.
(Y/N): So, Is that all?
Nocturne: Heh, trying to act tough eh? Let's see how long till that act last.

End of dream

I woke up feeling annoyed at what just happened. My body felt light and I looked around to see the girls gone and a note was taped on the door. I suite up (Classic Zed skin) and read the note.

Looking for Blake
~ ❤️R,W,Y

I looked at Spike to still see him sleeping on his makeshift bed that I made. I carried him and walked to team JNPR room. I knock two times before hearing s reply.

Jaune: I got it.
Jaune opens the door.
Jaune: Oh, (Y/N), what can I do for you?
(Y/N): Hey Jaune can you do me a favor and please watch over Spike for a while.
Jaune: You gonna look for Blake too?
(Y/N): Yeah.
Jaune: Sure anything for a friend.
(Y/N): Thanks, owe ya guys one.
I handed him the sleeping Spike.
(Y/N): Oh and here, he likes to eat these.
I handed him 10 nutri-bars.
Jaune: Okay man, take care and good luck in finding Blake.
(Y/N): Thanks.
I left and heard Nora scream.
Nora: Aaaawwww it's Spike!
It was a good thing that Nora ended up liking Spike. Now I won't have to worry about him being with team JNPR.