Chapter 9: Forever Fall

(Y/N) POV
It was been weeks ever since I entered beacon. Making friends, learning new things about the world, and having fun. I guess that's what they call a normal life eh? Sadly this is not the life for me. Sure I appreciate my friends effort in trying to persuade me to remove my mask and talk about what happened at my past so I can move one, but sadly all their efforts were somewhat wasted since I manage to dodge those questions. I know that the only way I can move forward with my life is to see the dead, lifeless body of Adam Taurus on my feet. After that I know I must go out of beacon to rebuild the Order of Shadows in it's new glory. I was thinking of making the Order of Shadows to protect and serve the citizens, or maybe a school of training combat techniques (not the forbidden technique of course). I got that idea when I was helping my team in polishing their combat skill.

Flashback

The girls want me to help in their combat training, seeing that I was really skilled. I taught them some basic martial art techniques, and some tricks to use against enemies bigger than them. We finished training and they were thanking me for sharing my time.

Ruby: thanks for teaching us (Y/N)
(Y/N): No problem guys, as long as you remember the things I taught you, you'll do well.
Weiss: Well you'd make an excellent teacher (Y/N).
Blake: Yeah, you adapted to our techniques and point out it's flaws, you also taught me some tricks I could use with my semblance.
Yang: and you taught not to depend on rage during battles.
(Y/N): like I said guys, don't mention it. Well if you really think I could be a teacher maybe I could teach your future kids? Hahahaha

I jokingly said, but it seems like I earned some blushes from the girls and they were peeking at me. I also barely heard some mumbled whispers that (I don't know if that a word, but oh well XD)

RWBY: *mumbled whispers* you mean our future kids.
(Y/N): were you guys saying something?
RWBY: No! Nothing! *mumbled whisper* dense idiot
(Y/N): okay then....let's go back to our dorm room now shall we?

End of flashback

Well right now we were being briefed about what to do during our field trip in forever fall. We were handed some jars and ordered to fill it with samples from trees. I go with my team and team JNPR, but without Jaune. Jaune was hanging out with team CRDL and went deeper in the forest. This piqued my curiosity and decided to follow them.

(Y/N): Hey guys, I'm gonna go a bit deeper in the forest since I wanted to explore it a bit more.
Blake: Okay (Y/N) just be careful.
Yang: don't forget to call for help if you're ever in a pinch.
(Y/N): sure. Bye!

I arrived at the place where Jaune and team CRDL gathered. I sat on a tree branch and observe them. Looks like Cardin is handing something to Jaune and ordering him to do something. Cardin pointed at Pyrrha and pointed at the jar Jaune was holding. This doesn't look good. I readied a small shuriken to throw at Jaune's hand, just in case Jaune does something funny to Pyrrha. Don't do this man, do something you'll regret. I see Jaune approaching the unaware Pyrrha. I readied to throw the small shuriken, until he stopped, looks like he's come to his senses. I out the shuriken back to it's place and continue watching the show. Jaune threw the jar at Cardin which made his armor covered in sap? or is it jelly? Well whatever it is it made Cardin pissed and team CRDL surrounded Jaune then beat him up. I don't want to help him even if I wanted to, Jaune needs to learn to stand up for himself. *GROWL* *ROAR*. A large Ursa Major appeared this made the rest of team CRDL run away leaving Jaune and Cardin behind. Hmm...should I help them? Nah, Jaune should handle it, so he could show Cardin that's he's not a pushover. I opened a bag of chips and watch as Jaune fights the Ursa Major. At some point Jaune was about to kill it, but it was gonna slam Jaunne on the side. Suddenly Jaune's shield surrounded by something black, then the shield moved up and manage to black the Ursa's attack and Jaune manage to behead the beast. At the side I saw Pyrrha, Weiss, and Ruby. Pyrrha was holding out her hand which was surrounded by the same black thing that Jaune's shield was surround by. I dropped down from the trees and appeared behind them.