Chapter 3: Drinking Buddy! Meeting the Sister!

(Y/N) POV
We head back to the Amity Colosseum to watch team JNPR's team. Well judging by the looks and moves of the opponents I'd say team JNPR will win this one. The match started and we keep cheering for them.
Time skip (sorry to lazy to write the JNPR vs BRNZ fight scene)
Jaune and the others were arguing about something Heh, I don't know if this is a form of distraction, but whatever it is they kept team BRNZ distracted long enough.
Brawnz: We're in a middle of a fight!
Jaune: and we're in the middle of a conversation! Thank you very little.
Pyrrha: I think he means we're all in the middle of a fight.
Jaune: *sudden realization* *scoffs* Nora, just hit them with the hammer.
Nora smirks.
BRNZ: WHAT?!
Nora jumps in front of them and lines up a shot.
Nora: NORA SMASH!!
Then she hits team BRNZ so hard that they flew out of bounds.
(Y/N): Heh, now that's what I call homerun.
RWBY: *facepalms* uugghh.
*beep* *beep*
I picked up my scroll from my pocket. Huh, A message from Prof. Ozpin. I opened the message.

(Y/N) I need you to do a favor for me. Please go fetch one of my colleague, his name is Qrow. He's a drunktard. Maybe you could recognize him when you see him in person.

 Maybe you could recognize him when you see him in person

- Ozpin

(Y/N): Well girls I got to go.
Ruby: go where?
(Y/N): Ozpin has an errand for me. I'll see you girls later.
I waved good bye at them and they waved back. I got on an air bus then land on the ground(obviously). I went around Vale's bars. I summoned shadows to help in the search. I was walking at the docks and saw a bar named "Crow Bar" heh, punny. I walked inside since there wasn't any doors. I saw a man, who is dressed like Qrow in the picture Ozpin sent me, drinking and the bartender cleaning shot glasses. I sat beside the man. I looked at him and he looks like Qrow.
(Y/N): I'll have what he's having.
The bartender nods then hands me a shot glass of whatever the dude next to me is drinking. I remove my mask and evaporate it into smoke. I drank the shot Man, whatever this is it packs quite the punch then turned my head to the guy.
(Y/N): So know a guy named Qrow?
He perked up.
???: Heh, who's looking for that guy?
(Y/N): A man with silver hair, black and green themed clothes, has black glasses whose lens seem too little, has a cane, and loves coffe.
Qrow: Hehe, I guess you're my chaperone? Name's Qrow.
He held out his hand.
(Y/N): (Y/N), and yes you could call me your chaperone.
I shook his hand. He then look at my face and keeps mumbling my name.
Qrow: (Y/N)....(Y/N).....Hey! You're Zed's kid aren't ya?
(Y/N): Oh? You know Master Zed?
Qrow: Know him? Heh, we were drinking buddies.
(Y/N): Heh, right "were"
Qrow then frowns and pats my back.
Qrow: Right, sorry if I said something bad. I knew what happened to the old guy.
He hands me a shot. I grabbed it then drank it.
Qrow: You a drinker too?
(Y/N): Let's just say you weren't his only drinking buddy....
Qrow: Bwahahaha, I can't believe that old man taught a kid to drink!
Bartender: What?! You're a minor?!
I put my hands up in defense.
(Y/N): No sir, I'm 18 (Lies, (Y/N) is still 17)
The bartender believes it and sighs.
Bartender: Good. I don't want to go out of business because I let a minor drink.
(Y/N): More shots please.
Qrow: Me too.
He handed me like 10 shot glasses of what Qrow was drinking. Qrow held out a shot glass.
Qrow: Cheers.
(Y/N): Cheers.
*clank*
We drank it at the same time. The bartender was watching the Vytal festival tournament in a television. It was showing team SSSN vs. INDG. I saw Sun and Neptune fighting. Well mostly Neptune shocking the water using his weapon. At this point Qrow and I are both drunk since we just finished the 10 shots.