Volume 6

An eagle soars through the mountains of Mistral. The beautiful view of Mistral's mountain ranges and cliff houses. The view then zooms in on the eagle's back. The eagle rises up and now the scene change to team RWBY, team JNR(Jaune, Nora, & Ren), team SN(Sun & Neptune) along with Zed, Winter, and Qrow just on a mountain side on where their meeting place with Ozpin, Pyrrha, team CFVY, some members of the Kinkou order, some members of the Blood moon warriors, and some students from other schools that Ozpin asked for help.

Team RWBY were still silent and is individualy absorbed in their own little world. So did the others, Jaune was thinking about Pyrrha, Ren thinking about the safety of his friends and Nora, Nora is thinking if pancakes with maple syrup and ice cream would be delicious. Sun was practicing his swings with his staff while Neptune was cleaning his gun. Qrow is sitting on a rock while drinking from his canister and Winter confiscated the said canister and threw it off the cliff. Qrow just grumbles and looks at Winter with a "why did you do that for?" face while Winter is just looking at him with a smug look. Qrow just rolled his eyes and focus on Zed who was standing by the cliffside, Qrow was hoping Zed caught it but right now Zed looks like he was zoned out.

Zed is contemplating on what would happen if Salem managed to control him again....What will he do if that happens?
Will he be able to snap out of the control? or Will he be stuck as a pawn for Salem? Can someone even stop him when he's ordered to be serious in a fight? All of those thoughts flood Zed......but then he remembered six words that echoed in his head which made all his worries . I will make you proud father.....Zed smirked remembering that he raised one of the best student and persistent twerp.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Salem was in her castle and is currently teaching Cinder the powers of the fall maiden....well the powers she managed to obtained. Some of the fall maiden's power were absorbed by Pyrrha Nikos and currently she was invisible to the world. Salem also remembered about the appearance of a silver-eyed warrior, she ordered Tyrian to deal with it but he came crawling back with a part of his tail gone. Dez was no where to be found so she already suspects that "Dez" got his memories of Zed back and is now allied with her enemies. She is also bothered by the presence of "champions" that her new allies keep saying. Looks like I have a lot of interferences with my plans....well as long as Cinder obtains the rest of the fall maiden's power and when I found the spring maiden...all their efforts will be futile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Raven went back to her tribe, she plans on coming back to Qrow and the others after she gets May Amaryllis, the current spring maiden. The only down side of her plans is how would she convince her tribe on helping her, no, them in their fight against Salem.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Y/N) and Yasuo were by a cliffside where they can see an abandoned factory in the middle of a Forrest. Grimms surround the place but it looks like they're guarding it.
Yasuo: Not too subtle about their hiding place huh?
(Y/N): Well if your building is guarded by Grimm I'm sure no one will try to set foot near that place.
Yasuo: Well we're done checking the place out. Let's go back to the others.
(Y/N) nods.

(Y/N) and Yasuo ran back to their camp and reported what they saw.
Nikolai: Hmmm...this is only the first station yet it's already this heavily guarded.
Lucian: I'm guessing it's more than their storage. Maybe their building more in there as well?
Nikolai: That could be a possibility.
Nikolai ponders for a few minutes then comes up with a plan.
Nikolai: (Y/N) change your gear on a more stealthy style. You're going for a stakeout in the evening.

Now the wheels of fate is turning.....