Chapter 1: Vytal festival

(Y/N) POV
It's already the Vytal festival and today's the start of the tournament. I got up the bed, I saw a note taped on the door.
"Out for practice, we brought Spike and Zwei with us ~RWBY <3" I scortched the back of head head and let out a yawn. I groggily made my way to the bathroom and took a shower and changed into my usual clothes(Classic Zed skin). I made may way to the cafeteria, it has barley any students in it. Good looks like I'm gonna have a feast. I walk my way to the register.
(Y/N): Excuse me, one steak please.
Lunch lady: Oh I'm sorry, but the cooks aren't here. They're taking a break. We only have pre-heat food now.
(Y/N): Wha-What?!
Lunch lady: Well it's the festival kid. What do you expect?
(Y/N): Right....well one pre-heated curry please.
The lunch lady handed me the curry. I sat on a table. This isn't good. I'm not satisfied by this. I'll check the stalls outside maybe there's gonna be good food there. I finished my food and head to the fairgrounds. A lot of stalls were there, but what stood out the most is that there was a place dedicated to stalls coming from Ionia, more specifically from the Kinkou Order. What the heck?! Crap! I'm in my armor and mask they'll notice me real quick! Then as if on cue a bunch of merchants pass by me and looked at me. *sigh* Screw it! If they wanna fight then a fight they'll get. The merchants and some ninja's approached me. I secretly ready myself.
Shopkeeper 1: Hello there new leader of the Order of Shadows.
The merchants and ninjas bow down to me.
(Y/N): Ah, err, How did you know?
I tried acting dumb.
Ninja 1: Well the mask and your clothes was a dead giveaway. But the aspect that gave that away was that we would never forget the master we serve.
They showed me an emblem.

(Y/N): This is an emblem of the Order

(Y/N): This is an emblem of the Order. I see...so you are survivors of that night.
Shopkeeper 2: Yes, after you and your friends attracted the attention of their other members some of us manage to escape. Then we joined the Kinkou Order, first we were mistreated a bit, but Lady Akali and Master Shen helped us. Now we are shopkeepers and bodyguards. *all of them bows down again* We are sorry if we were unable to help you during that night! Please forgive us Master (Y/N)!
I was glad that there were still survivors of the Order. I crossed my arms and look at them. They flinched thinking that I was gonna be angry at them.
(Y/N): Look....*they look at you* I'm glad that there are survivors of the Order. I don't care that you didn't help, nothing could be done. Master Zed's wishes were for me to rebuild the Order of Shadows, but give it a better path. A path that doesn't lead to an organization that trains assassins. A path where we won't have to risk our lives in doing dirty jobs.
Ninja 2: Then we shall join you again when you have rebuild the Order's temple Master (Y/N).
(Y/N): If you really don't want to I am fine with that. But if you still want to join at he New Order of Shadows that I will build, then I humbly welcome you all.
I saw some of them tear up, some trying to stop their tears.
Ex-members of the order of shadows: THANK YOU MASTER (Y/N)!! *bows down then leaves*
Oh man good thing there weren't many people around or else I'll be embarrased. Being a leader haven't sunk in on me yet.
???: I see you've met the former members of the order.
I turned around and saw Master Shen.
(Y/N): Yes, and I thank you and Lady Akali for taking care of them.
Master Shen: No need to thank me. It is what we do.
(Y/N): Many thanks.
We shook our hands.
(Y/N): Anyways, Master Shen you've brought a lot of Ionian products and The Ionian type bullheads.