Chapter 5: Unexpected Encounter

(Y/N) POV
A few weeks passed after that talk with Weiss and she cooled down a bit. Only a few I mean it's Weiss we're talking about here. I've also gotten a little close to team RWBY they don't mind me wearing a cloak, team JNPR sometimes hang out in our room. Often times I heard Jaune is getting picked out by some dude named Cardin. I don't want to intervene sine I know Jaune should try to solve the problem on his own. After hanging out we head to the cafeteria for lunch. Well they got ahead, they forgot to wake me up so I'm heading there now. I arrived at the cafeteria and saw a terrible scene. Some guy were bullying a Faunus bunny eared girl. They were pulling her bunny ears and keep on calling them disgusting or freak. I tried intervening but the guy named Noah is already trying to help the girl. I go to the counter and ordered some apples. I look for a table to sit, I saw Ruby waving her hand signaling me to go sit with them and team JNPR. I sat with them but didn't talk with them since I was watching how that Noah guy is handling the situation with Cardin.

Time skip

After lunch we were walking to our next class, combat classes. Oh yeah my specialty. While walking there Blake was at my side looking at me like she wants to get my attention.
(Y/N): *sigh* yes Blake?
Blake: oh, uhhm, (Y/N) what do you think about faunuses
I hand her a pice of paper
Well they're still human so they still deserve their rights. Just because they have animal traits doesn't mean they're of lower standing. Why'd ya ask?
Blake: well I just want your opinion about Faunus
(Y/N): Well there's one Faunus that I will never forgive.
Blake: who?
(Y/N): leader of the white fang Adam Taurus. Someday I will kill him.
I noticed I let out some killing intent when I was talking about killing Adam.
Blake: what did he do?
(Y/N): I'll share it when I want to. It's too personal.
Blake: okay, I understand.

Timeskip

We arrived in combat class find a place to sit. Ruby and Yang were a little too enthusiastic about fighting.

Yang: oooohhhh can't wait to pumbel somebody!
Ruby: time to show what my baby can do!
Weiss: calm down guys!

Prof. Goodwitch arrived and explained what the rules will be.

Prof. Goodwitch: if the aura level drops to the red zone the match will stop and whoever's aura is in the red lose. So anyone want to fight first?

Cardin raises his hands

Cardin: Me! I want to fight....that cloaked loser!

Thoughts
Ooohhh boy, looks like someone's gonna die today.
Him: calm down dude, you don't wanna get expelled do ya?
(Y/N): Him?! Well I don't want to....
Him: then inflict fear, you've been taught how to do that right.
(Y/N): hoho, okay then

Prof. Goodwitch: Mr. (L/N) do you accept?
(Y/N): yes.
Prof. Goodwitch: then please proceed to the locker rooms and prepare yourself for battle.
Cardin leaves to armor up. While I jumped to the arena. Prof. Goodwitch seems dumbfounded and asks me.
Prof. Goodwitch: Mr. (L/N), did I not just tell you the prepare yourself?
(Y/N): I'm already good to go.
Prof. Goodwitch: if you say so.
Cardin appeared at the other end of the arena wearing his armor and wielding his mace, looking all smug.
Cardin: So is your cloak your armor? or is that your only clothe!! Hahahahaha
Prof. Goodwitch: let's start in
3
2
1
Go!
After Prof. Goodwitch shouted Go. I summoned the shadow beside Cardin, the shadows stabbed both of his hands, kick his legs to make him kneel down, then held his hands tightly as the shadow's blades still planted on him. I slowly walk up to Cardin, while I summon more shadows which throws razor shuriken near him and others at him, this is how I was taught to scare my opponents or rather this is how I show my contempt for the weak. I was now in front of a kneeling Cardin screaming and begging me to let him go. I grab his hair then made him look at me. The masks eyeholes glow red emitting my killing intent. This made Cardin really scared.