Chapter 7: Battle of Beacon

(Y/N) POV
I just transformed to Eternum (Y/N). ( Author's note: At this point it won't be I, it will be we, describing (Y/N) and Eternum Noct) We readied our Umbra blades. Dez readied his wicked blades.

Eternum (Y/N): So what brings you here?
Dez: Well I was planning to watch the tournament, but you caught my attention more. How about we continue our fight?
Eternum (Y/N): Don't worry we plan to end it now.

We charged at Dez. Our umbra blades clashed with his wicked blades. The blades grit each other causing sparks to fly out while moving our blades. We began pushing Dez. Dez was pushing back. It was now a struggle of whoever losses their balance or breaks away from the clash.

Dez: A clash of power, huh? I'll play along.
Eternum (Y/N): We don't plan on playing.

We summoned a shadow behind him. The shadow charged at Dez. The shadow stabbed his chest.

Eternum (Y/N): Hehehe, that was a quick end.

The body that our shadow stabbed changed it's mask. It was just a clone! We saw the real Dez appear on a tree branch.

Dez: You really think it'll be that easy?
Eternum (Y/N): No. We expected a challenge.

3rd Person POV

Dez smirked behind his mask. While Eternum (Y/N) readied their umbra blades. Eternum (Y/N)'s claws began to glow red. They were gathering darkness. Then they launched the darkness to Dez, the compresed darkness shaped itself to a claw. Dez dodged by doing a barbell roll, then summoned eight clones to attack Eternum (Y/N). Eternum (Y/N) spun like a top, their umbra blades slashed the clones apart like they were paper. Dez's wicked blades emitted black smoke then it changed to a broad sword with one side being serrated.

Dez: You're not the only one who grew stronger.

Dez charged at Eternum (Y/N). Dez sliced downward, but Eternum (Y/N) blocked it then summoned shadows to surround Dez. The shadows charged at Dez, Dez's sword glew red then with one clean slash, all the shadows around him disappeared.

Eternum (Y/N): Tsk, annoying.
Dez: Thanks. I always try to be.

Then Eternum (Y/N) was about to unleash a wave of darkness but was stopped by the earth rumbling. Dez also notices this and smiles behind his mask.

Dez: Well, how about we continue this game later. When both of us won't be relying too much on others' powers.
Eternum (Y/N)*thoughts*: What the hell?! How did he know about us?!
Dez: You shouldn't try to chase me. *points at amity colosseum* I think you should keep those birds away from it's buffet.

A nevermore was pecking on Amity Colosseum. Then 3 more are just flying around it.

Eternum (Y/N): Tsk.
Eternum (Y/N) transforms back to (Y/N).
(Y/N): I'll comeback for you!

(Y/N) then transforms into his Bloodmoon armor and then taps the ground with his foot three times. A Bloodmoon shrine gate popped out of the ground. Spike got out of the shrine gate and was tugging (Y/N)'s leg, signaling (Y/N) to enter the shrine gate. (Y/N) looked back only to see Dez gone. Then both (Y/N) and Spike entered the portal.

(Y/N) POV

Spike and I entered the portal. The portal then teleported us above the colosseum. The shrine gate has some land on it and we both stayed there for a while to analyze the situation. I looked at the colosseum to see the nevermore that was pecking on it, be pinned down with lockers on it's back. The three nevermores were gonna land.

(Y/N): Okay Spike, want to takedown two nevermores?
Spike noded then began to grow bigger and transform into his Devourer form. I smirked behind my mask.
(Y/N): Good boy.