Chapter 6: The truth part 2

Weiss POV

I was standing on a stage. People were cheering and waiting for me to sing. I scanned the crowd and saw Ruby, Blake, Yang, Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora, Ren, Sun, and Neptune. They were all there and they were cheering for me to sing. I felt really happy to sing to my friends. I stand in the middle of the stage, all the lights are pointed at me.

*cue this life is mine song. Here's a video from the episode.

Author: Just ignor Jacques(more like Jacques-ass) and Whitely(Little Shitely) in the video.
I finished singing and the audience and my friends claps. I then look up and saw (Y/N) smiling and clapping. He was not wearing his mask and was wearing a black dress suit. I bow down. I raised my head and saw a burning beacon. Out of fear I ran. I ran then I tripped, I fall down the ground and then I saw (Y/N). He was walking up to me and held my hand.

(Y/N): Something the matter?
Me: N-no.
I hug him and I feel him hug back. But when we broke the hug and I look at him again, this time his face was all bloody and wounded, so was his body. Blood was oozing out of his left arm. I look at him in fear.

(Y/N): Is there something in my face?
Me: NO!!

I screamed. I jolted when I woke up. A nightmare.....Then I saw Winter open the door to the Pilot's seat.

Winter: Weiss!
Me: Winter?!
Winter: Why did you scream? Is there something wrong?
Me: N-no, I just had a nightmare. Why are you here?
Winter hug me while stroking my hair.
Winter: I'm your pilot. We're going to the appartment I stay on Mistral. You're gonna stay there with me. Don't do anything stupid.
I hug back.
Me: Of course Winter.

Blake POV

Rex and Yasuo are packing up I gotta say, he was awesome when he beat those sea dragons. I was by our mini library reading a book. Then I heard the door creak, I turn a nod saw Rex by the doorway. As soon as they leave

Rex: uh, hey Blake I just wanna say goodbye and I promise to kidnap and deliver (Y/N) (L/N) to you and your friends once I saw him.
Me: *chuckle* Sure, but he's a slippery fish.
Rex: Heh, I'll try. Anyways aren't you gonna follow Weiss?
Me: Why where is she going?
Rex: She's going to Mistral. I don't know why.
Is she going to haven? Is she planning to warn them?! Dad did said that the White Fang are planning a full-scale attack on Haven academy.....and I'm sure Ruby will be there....I don't know about Yang. But if they see me there.....how will they react? Will they get angry?
I snap out my thoughts when i notice Rex snapping his fingers in front of my face.
Rex: Hello? Anyone there?
Me: Gah! Don't do that. I was just....deep in thoughts....
Rex: Hey, if you're wondering about how will your friends react once they saw you, don't thing too deep in it. Just tackle that problem once you come face to face with it.
He said as his voice was a bit muffled by the gas mask.
Rex: Anyway, I gotta go. See you some other time.
He waved good bye to me. Even though it was just the first time we met. Why does it feel like he's someone familiar?

Adam POV (Author: I'm surprised I used him)

2 months of medical attention and now I'm all covered by scars. I'm just sitting down on my bed. The pain still haunts my body....and dreams. Though now HE doesn't appear in my dreams to give me nightmares. My body scar filled because of that night. I look to my right and saw Dez sitting down near a window and is reading a book. "Living in Constant Fear" was the book's title. Dez seem to notice that I was looking at him. He closed the book with one hand. He greeted me with sarcasm.