Chapter 6: Parenting Time

(Y/N) POV

I woke up from baby Taka crying.

Blake: (Y/N)....put him back to sleep.....mhmmm.
Blake said half asleep. I groggily stood up and made my way to Taka's crib, which we bought on a whim. I grabbed the crying baby and held him in my arms as I gently rock him to sleep. After a while the crying stopped and I gently laid him down in his crib. I groggily made my way back to our bed and I just plopped there. The girls seem to notice and gently placed me back to their grasps and hug me.
Weiss: What a good hubby.
Then we went back to sleep.

The next day

I woke up, the sun shining light in the room. I looked to my girls and they were scattered in the bed again. I teleported on a shadow and did some stretching. After that I took out my scroll and checked any online tips for taking care of a baby. I came across this image.

Very informative, I was about to go check baby Taka's diaper

Very informative, I was about to go check baby Taka's diaper. I was gonna put my hand in. I followed the picture and just take a peek on baby Taka's diaper. Okay, no smell, still white, good. I then walked to the living room for early excercise and to make the others breakfast.

Azure POV

The two challengers managed to escape they manage to tire out Shyvanna and Riven, but both of my champions manage to deal a number on the challengers before they escaped. But manage to knab the relic.
Riven: Tsk, they escaped.
Shyvanna: And they managed to grab the relic! We are sorry Azure! *bows down*
Me: Worry not. You both deal a number on them. We still have important business to attend to. They grabbed the fake anyways.
Shyvanna: Fake?
Me: Yes, the relic of knowledge is a green jem, it is encased in a gear type case. And I know who exactly has that relic now. It's in safe hands.
I said as I look up in the sky. The wonderful wizard, Ozpin. I then turned to a hidden camera on a corner and waved my hand to say hello.
Shyvanna: Azure is someone there?
Me: No, just saying hi to an old friend. Now we shall take our leave.
I snapped my fingers and we were teleported in mistral ports.

Ozpin POV

I was training Pyrrha in ways she could control her maiden powers. We were currently learning to mix her semblance with the fall maiden's gift.

Me: Focus Pyrrha, you must focus.
I instructed her as she was reconstructing a melted metal into it's normal state. Then I heard my scroll vibrate. Hmm, who could this be? I got my scroll out and looked to see a warning sign appear. Oh no...
Me: Okay, let's take a break. There's no need to rush for perfection. But you did well so far.
Pyrrha: *pant* Thank you *pant* Professor.
I left the training room and made my way to Shen's room.
Me: Shen, we have an emergency.
Shen: Emergency? What happened?!
I put my scroll on his desk and a holographic screen popped out and was showing a video.