Chapter 2: Blood Moon: part 2

(Y/N) POV
I saw the figure signaling me to come over. I placed a shadow rune behind a house and put my guard up as I approached both figures. I got near them and they introduced each other.

 I got near them and they introduced each other

Chrono: I am Chrono, elder of the blood moon warriors

Big Boss: You could just call me Big Boss. I say you sure did a number on my team.
We all looked back seeing the rest get up.
(Y/N): Wha- What the heck?! I thought I killed them?!
Chrono: Well we're not exactly.....killable.
Big Boss: Hahaha
(Y/N): Wha-What?!
Big Boss opened his hand and a red orb started to take form on his palm.
Big Boss: Eat it, it'll regain your lost strength and heal your wounds.
I hesitated at first.
(Y/N): This doesn't have any poison, paralysis, or any negative effect on me when I eat it?
Big Boss: Hahaha, you're smart for doubting. I can assure you that this doesn't have any negative effect on you.
I grabbed the small orb and swallowed it. I feel good again and my wounds healed.
(Y/N): Tha-
I manage to dodge a slash from Big Boss. He chuckled
Big Boss: Hehe, You're taught well kid. You didn't let your guard down and manage to dodge an attack.
(Y/N): Heh, I learned from one of the best.
Big Boos: Then ready your weapons. I'm gonna go all out on you. So you better fight like your life depends on it.
He charged at me as I ready my weapons. Our blades clashed and is interlocked. I felt a shadow behind me. I summoned a shadow behind me to block any incoming attack. I then swayed my arms to the side which caused Big Boss to sway as well. I kneed his stomach when I saw an opening. Then the shadow behind me clashed with Big Boss.
(Y/N): What the?!
I looked at the figure that I kneed and notice that it was a shadow, but it has a shade of dark red . What the heck! He could also use forbidden techniques?! I snapped back to reality and focus on fighting Big Boss. With each clash we also change places with our shadows. It came to a point where we enjoyed fighting each other. Heh, fighting strong opponents like him is fun. We clashed and jumped back to gain some distance. I summoned five shadows and so did he. I hesitated on using my semblance but did so anyways. We clashed and I saw all the moves he was gonna make.

Big Boss POV
This kid has guts I'll give him that. We clashed together with our shadows. I'll try catching him off guard. I switched with my shadow fast enough, but only to be met by me blocking his blade. Tsk, I forgot about that meddling semblance of his, but that just makes the fight more interesting. We did it a couple of times before our shadows disappear. I didn't even land a hit on him since his guard was completely up.