Chapter 6: Demise

Abc = thoughts

3rd Person POV

Cinder has a blade pointed at her face. She was shocked to know that (Y/N) was still alive and in front of her.

Cinder: You were supposed to be dead!

(Y/N): Death chewed me up and spat me out. I wonder will death do the same to you?

Cinder summoned a ball of flame, which she tried to use to attack (Y/N), but (Y/N) slapped her hand away and pushed her back.

(Y/N): Raven, please open the vault. I'll distract her as I can.

Raven nods and approached to vault and touched it. Drawing of vines glowed blue and the vault slowly opened. Cinder tried to rush in but was stop in her tracks by (Y/N).

(Y/N): Off limits.

Cinder grew furious and summoned and ember sword. She charged at (Y/N) while lashing out.

(Y/N) POV

Cinder kept lashing at me while I dodge her attacks. Her movements are too easy to read. Especially her killing intent is present each swing. I dodged a swing then trip her.

(Y/N): Your attacks are too easy to read. I could feel the killing intent in each swing.

Cinder swung again and I easily dodged it.

(Y/N): Tsk, don't you know it's rude to attack people while they're talking.

Cinder summoned fireballs and threw a volley of it to me. I secretly summoned a shadow behind her and switched places with it before the volley of fireballs hit me. I slashed her right thigh and she stumbled back.

(Y/N): That's how you attack. You hide the killing intent of your strike.

Cinder stood up again and begun another set of attacks. Again, I dodged them all so easily. Cinder was blinded withe rage and forgot about the spring vault. I could see Raven giving me the signal.

(Y/N): As much as I want to lecture you more, I bid thee adieu.

I switched with a shadow then I saw Raven drop kicking Cinder on her chest. I sat in front of the, now opened, spring vault and meditated. Ten shadows formed around me as bodyguards.

Meanwhile

3rd Person POV

Team RWBY, JNR, Qrow, and Lionheart are having a hard time fighting against Hazel, Mercury, and Emerald. The shadows summoned from team RWBY's necklaces has already disappeared. Hazel has some electric crystal stabbed on his arms, rage fills his eyes as he eyed the students.

Hazel: Where. is. OZPIN?!

Hazel charged at Nora and electrocutes her. Nora, thanks to her semblance, absorbs the shock and managed to smash Hazel to a wall. Hazel destroyed a wall and was flung outside. There, Adam and some white fang member were waiting outside.

Adam: What happened?
Hazel: Just a minor setback.

Hazel went back inside the building. Yang already went down to the spring vault to chase her mother. Then a figure in ninja garb appeared on top of a building. It was Noah.

Noah: Surrender Adam Taurus.
Adam: Heh, and who are YOU supposed to be?
Noah: The name's Noah Vorm.

Noah jumped down and landed perfectly.