Chapter 3: Reunion

(Y/N) POV
Sailor: Land Ho! Vale Port now in sight!
I got up my seat and ready my bag. Man, I miss this place. I got out of the port. Well it's night already, I'll just look for a place to rest for today. I strapped my bag at my back and walked down the city. I keep looking from hotels to motels to inns, but no luck. Why is there no place to stay? Then I remembered, Vytal festival. I sighed and tried to walk around the city. I was walking along a street until I heard a huge *Boom* I ran to where the sound came from. I saw a giant robot chasing down to familiar Faunus, on has black hair and ears and the other one has blonde hair and tail. I sneakily followed them. I don't want to surprise them by showing myself up, Plus I already thought of my own dramatic entrance. While following them I heard a loud rev from a motorcycle, I saw Yang with a blue haired dude on what I guess is Yang's motorcycle. I looked at the blue hair dude closely and I could see that he is clinging for his dear life. They got into a highway and I jumped to a tall building, tall enough for me to see what's going on. The blue haired guy jumped, weapons ready. He stabbed the back of the robot, monkey boy summoned two golden copies of himself and exploded on the robot. He got his staff out and charged at the robot. The robot manage to throw both of them out the highway. *sigh* Not a great plan. I notice that the hand of the robot was the same as the hands that I tinkered with before. I looked through my bag for the detonator. Ah, here it is! I pulled the detonator out my bag and opened the safety case before pressing the button.

Meanwhile in a random White Fang base
Random Soldier POV
We were testing out the Paladins that arrived today.
Me: oh yeah, this looks cool right Steve?
Steve: Yeah!
After a few tests we put the Paladins back in hangar. Suddenly an explosion occurred witch destroyed most of the Paladins.
Me: Nnnooooooo!!!

Back to (Y/N)
I pressed the button but nothing happened. Oh well.

Thoughts
Jhin: hey (Y/N), you could try to use my gun. I want to see what you have learned from me.
(Y/N): Okay.

I transformed into my blood moon armor and summon Jhin's weapon, whisper. Jhin's four explosive bullets appeared and attached it to my shoulder armor. I extend Whisper to a sniper gun, then attach the riffle on an open port on the explosive bullets. Then kneeled down to take a shot.

 Then kneeled down to take a shot

(Like that)

I was looking for the robot, but it fell down the highway(or was it called a freeway, idk). Team RWBY got down and face the robot. I shot the right arm.
Jhin: one....
I shot the left arm.
Jhin: two...
I shot the it's back.
Jhin: three....
I shot the front.
Jhin and (Y/N): Four!
The fourth shot exploded witch partly destroy it's sensors. I stood up from my position and waved my hand, causing Whisper to disintegrate in the air. The girls looked at my direction and saw me(they didn't know it was me though). I bowed down and disappeared from their sights.

Ruby POV
We were facing of with Roman inside a paladin. Until something shot the Paladin's left arm. We looked to the direction where the shot came from and saw a figure snipping. The figure shot the second time and hit the Paladin's right arm. Now both arms are badly damage. The figure shot the third time and hit the Paladin's back. The figure fired a fourth shot, the fourth shot hit the front and then exploded, making serious damage to the Paladin. We looked at the figure again and saw it bow down before it disappeared.