Chapter 1: Blood Moon: part 1

Author's Notes: Hey guys Volume 2 is out and I have tons of ideas for the volume. I just want to mention that I will be showing some blood moon skins of some champions in league of legends, but, BUT I will not be using the skin name I also changed some of the names since I will be using the original champions further in the story and some I changed cause it sounds boring to just use the original names and some I used their original names since it's already good enough. Oh and I'm sorry that this chapter has a lot of pictures in it.
Legend
Talking to self: abc

(Y/N) POV
After a long journey "we" arrive at the place EN(Eternum Nocturne) told us about. Why am I referring to myself as a "WE" well inside me are two entities, and they've been a lot more talkative lately. Also along the journey I practiced more techniques from Him and new techniques from EN. We arrived at the place to only see a ruined village.
Thoughts
(Y/N): Are you sure we're here?
EN: Yes, we are in the right place.
Him: This place seems familiar....

I walk along the ruined village, everything is destroyed including an ancient Japanese castle. I looked around and saw a shrine gate which has damages but not much to destroy the shrine gate.
Thoughts:
EN: Okay, we're here. Now I want to give you a warning.
(Y/N): What?
EN: When we enter this gate, I want you to defend yourself and defeat the incoming opponents that will attack you.
(Y/N): Great, first day of arriving in the so called "training grounds" I get attacked as a welcome party.
EN: This is no joke (Y/N). Boss wants to know if you are worthy enough to receive his training. Take your "welcome party" seriously.
I sighed knowing he was serious about this.
(Y/N): Okay, I mean what could possibly go wrong? Right?
Him: good luck! You just raised a death flag!

I transformed my left hand into EN's hand and snapped my fingers. Everything around me turn red, I call this move Paranoia. I look at the shrine to see a Blood Moon shining along it's open space making it look like an eye.

 I look at the shrine to see a Blood Moon shining along it's open space making it look like an eye

I entered and saw a different place from the ruined village.

Everything was in a shade of red with some purple. I walk for a while before seeing 12 figures in the distance.
Thoughts
(Y/N): So, these guys the welcoming committee?
EN: Yeah.
Him: Wait! You're taking him to big boss?!
EN: Zed wants me too, it was part of our agreement. Big Boss also has an agreement with Zed.
I got pumped when EN said that Master Zed wants me to learn from "Big Boss" who ever that is.
EN: Heads up, they're gonna "Welcome You Now!"