Chapter 3: Come back/First Mission

Author: I feel a bit better. Short chapter. I still have a bit of a headache.

(Y/N) POV

I was laying down on a bed. Everything around me was darkness. I got up my bed, I noticed my left arm that it's normal and not robotic. A mirror appeared and I take a look, My white short hair was (H/C) (H/L). My eyes were not augmented and is not in the color red (right eye) and light blue (left eye), but it was (E/C). My whole body and face was still scarred but no signs of any augmentations or any robot parts. Then when I was gonna touch the mirror it cracked, but I could still see those features.

(Y/N): Who is this?
Reflection: I......Am......you.....
(Y/N): gah! It spoke!
Reflection: The......others.....miss........you....
It's hand was going out of the mirror and it was gonna grab my hand.

I flicked the hand away and the mirror disappeared. It was replaced by a figure wearing a mask and the background we were suddenly in a temple of some sort. The figure was on a pillar. It jumped down then held out it's hand.

 It jumped down then held out it's hand

Figure: Come......back.....

Then I woke up. I woke up with beads of sweat forming on my forehead.

(Y/N): A dream?

I look at the mirror.

(Y/N): Still Augmented. Okay, that's just a dream.

I heard someone knocking on the door. I opened it and saw dad.

Nikolai: Rex, good thing you're up. Come with me, we'll put artificial skin on your robot parts.

I put on some clothes. We left my room and we're walking at the hallway.
(Y/N): Soooo.....artificial skin?
Nikolai: Yes. So you could at least blend in when you head out for missions.
We arrived in the lab. Dad typed in on a computer.
Nikolai: Rex please stand on the circle.
I stood on the circle in the middle of the room. Heh, Sea bear protection.....
A cylindrical glass tube covered the circle with me in it. Then I was put to sleep.

Dreams

I was sitting on a chair a lampshade, which was beside me, was my only source of light. The lampshade flickered then it turned off. After a while of sitting down a light suddenly appeared. It was a lamp on a table. I approached the table and saw five objects. A red rose, a snowflake, a black cat paw stamp with fish on the side, a Goldilocks story book with a toy motorcycle on the side, and a shattered mask of the mask I saw earlier.

(Y/N): What are these?
Then I felt something on my legs. It was reddish bear fur.
(Y/N): Where did this come from?
I put the bear fur on the table. Then I felt warm, like some people were hugging me.