Chapter 1: No Takeout on a Stakeout

Author: The setting is evening

(Y/N) POV

Nikolai: (Y/N) are you up for the mission?
(Y/N): I was trained ready.
I said with confidence in my tone.
Nikolai: Good, then for your mission you will need to infiltrate that factory and get as much information about it but do not alert any guards be it Grimm, human, or Faunus.
(Y/N): Alright.
Nikolai: Do you need a new suit?
(Y/N): No. I just need my usual clothes (Classic Zed skin) .....and a cardboard box.

and a cardboard box

(That's the box)

I sneakily jump from tree branch to tree branch without making too much noise. I passed a lot of Grimm most of it being beowolves. I used distractions as throwing small pebbles on other tree trunks to distract the creatures of Grimm. I also have my cardboard box neartly folded behind my back. I stopped by a tree branch near the factory. I looked around and saw that the outside only has few guards stationed around. Well for it to be guarded by Grimm on the outside I'm sure most guards will guard the inside. I silently jumped down and hid in the bushes. Now....how to sneak in. I thought of a plan on how to distract the guard that was doing his rounds on his area. I pulled out a small dust crystal and rolled it near his position. The guard noticed the dust crystal and bended down to get it. I was lucky that the moonlight shone bright tonight. As soon as the guard bended down I summoned a shadow behind him then changed places with it. I quietly jumped up and latched myself on the factory's walls. The guard didn't notice anything Well...dumb guards still exist.

I climbed up to the roof where I saw an exhaust port. I opened it and crawled in. I hope I won't encounter a big fan (Author: Exhausts has fans inside) I continue crawling and luckily I didn't encounter a fan. I turned left and saw a cover. I removed it then peeked out. The inside of the "old" factory is clearly the opposite of the outside. Damn it's all high-tech stuff here. The outside clearly covers it well. I gently dropped down and crouched so I won't get noticed. I sneakily crouched walk my way around the factory. Best plan for now is to find a map or better yet some blueprints. The inside of the factory has a lot of machines producing a LOT of robot soldiers like Atlesian Knights, but has a dark and red color scheme, has a much more chaotic look with some sleek and medieval design. Damn, I hope Dad's inner design is as terrible as he said. I walked a bit farther and saw what seems to be a metal door Must be the control center. The metal door has some gears on it's side a numpad and card scanner attached to the wall beside the said door. I was about to ticker with it but then the gears turned and some air was released. I quickly unfolded my cardboard box and hid in it. Luckily there were a couple of cardboard boxes near the area.

3rd person POV

Four guards went out the metal door.

Steve: Hey Bob how's the family?
Bob: Oh you know we're alright.
Paul: Well must be nice having a family.
Bill: Hey anyone wanna play poker later?
Steve: We're up for that.
Bob: Me too.
Paul: I hope you guys are prepared to loose your money!