Chapter 9: A plan to strike

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): So....the attack is gonna be soon?
Nikolai: Yes, are you in?
(Y/N): "We" are in.
Nikolai: So I suspect you've met your friends and girls already?
(Y/N): Yeah, also I've met up with my dad/master.
Nikolai: I see....
(Y/N): Don't worry dad. He said it was fine since you were the one who patched me up.
Nikolai: I....I'm happy about that.
(Y/N): Right, I've also adopted a fox Faunus baby. His name is Taka. I saw him being carried by an ex-scientist for the white fang. The lady handed him to since Taka is basically made from my and the lady's DNA. So-
Nikolai: So basically Taka is your son?
(Y/N): I guess you could call him that.
Nikolai: My oh my, how will you ever explain this to Fiora and the others?
(Y/N): That's the worst part. I haven't talked to the girls about Fiora. I- WAIT! What did you mean by YOU?! I was expecting a WE there.
Nikolai: Well you got yourself in this situation. And as a father I want you to fix this problem yourself.
(Y/N): Fine. I'll do it as a man.
Nikolai: Good. I need to go now, I'm gonna call you when we will strike.
(Y/N): Okay and good luck dad.
Nikolai: Good luck too Mr. Ladies man hahaha.

Nikolai then ends the call. Dang it now even dad calls me Mr. Ladies man. I put my scroll down and walked back to my room. It was night time when dad called. I opened the door and saw the sleeping faces of my girls, son, and Spike. I sat beside the sleeping Spike and pat his head. Hey buddy it's been a long time since I did this....I thought to myself as sleeping Spike was enjoying the head pat. Spike woke up a bit and looked at me. He rubbed his head on my chest and I rub his head.

(Y/N): Hey buddy, never tired of seeing your face.

My smile turned to sadness.

(Y/N): I know I left you all....presumably K.I.A.....but I know this time it's different. I'm a lot stronger now.
Spike nods in agreement.
(Y/N): But...of course those thoughts never left me...if....if I happen to go missing again....I want you to protect our family. Okay?
Spike nods. I rub his head again.
(Y/N): Good boy. Now let's go back to sleep.

Spike curled up into a ball and was sleeping. I stood up from the floor and looked out the window and was greeted by the shattered moon. I won't go missing on them....ever again....I thought to myself. Then just outside the window I could see a blood moon portal popping out of no where. A figure walked out and it was Big boss. Big boss approached me.

Big boss: Hey kid, long time no see.
(Y/N): Heh, same to you Big boss. What brings you here?
Big boss: Well I've come to return something.
Big boss hands me a bag.
(Y/N): What's inside?
Big boss: Only one way to find out.
I opened it and saw my old clothes (classic Zed skin), razor shuriken, and the dual shadow blades master Zed gave me.
(Y/N): H-how?
Big boss: Heh, consider those as my gift. By the way...I know you were alive all the time.
I know Big boss keeps secrets if needed so I trusted his descicion, but I want to know why.
(Y/N): Why?
Big boss looks at me his face covered by his mask, except his eyes. I could see blood red eyes shining behind them.
Big boss: So you could be under Salem's radar. If she knew you were still alive you'd still be hunted by now.
I slowly nod in understanding.
Big boss: Anyway there is another reason why I'm here. The Kinkou order along with the Blood Moon warriors and The rest of Beacon's faculty and Miss Nikos are planning to attack. We wan-
(Y/N): Sorry but I already signed up to a different team.
Big boss: What?
(Y/N): Me, My 2nd father figure and my friends back at PROJECT are planning to attack and end this once and for all. My dad is already forming a plan and is gonna call me once we are ready. If you'd like you could strike the same day as us.
Big boss: I see...well the more the merrier.
Big boss held out his hand.
Big boss let's end this war before it will even start.
I shook his hand.
(Y/N): Let's.
Big boss turn his back and opened a Blood moon portal.
Big boss: See you kid.
He went inside the portal.

Time skip

A few days passed eversince that night. The day after that I told my girls about what happened to me and about Fiora. They didn't took it well at first they gave me the cold shoulder, but of course they can't really resist my charms.....in apologizing of course. They soon came to an agreement that they will accept Fiora, if and only if Fiora proves herself to them. I was a bit relieved when I heard this. After that I gathered everyone in the living quarters.

(Y/N): Okay, we're here to discuss our plan of attack. Big boss visited me and said that the Kinkou order, Blood moon warriors, Beacon's faculty and Pyrrha are ready to strike. They said they will join us when we are ready, but there's a bit of...disturbance in this plan.
Zed: What is it?
(Y/N): Well my 2nd father figure, Professor Nikolai Dustela, has gained the trust of one of Salem's inner circle. Specifically named Watts. Watts ordered a robot shipment from Nikolai, thinking he is Thomas' assistant. Nikolai's plan is to destroy any remaining forces of Watts if he has any, then strike the White Fang before they can cause havoc in Haven. Although one agent will be out of this, his name is Yi. He will go to the Main Leader of the White Fang and try to convince the leader to assist us in eradicating the Vale branch.
Blake: If he fails?
(Y/N): Then he only has one choice....
Blake was silent and was looking down on the ground. It pains me to see her like that.
(Y/N): Anyways, I will be joining them. You guys will be joining the Beacon's faculty.
Ruby: But-
(Y/N): No buts. I made my descicion. I don't want to see you get too hurt. You will join the Beacon's faculty, there I know all of you will be safe.
Yang: We could-
(Y/N): I know you could take care of yourselves. Which is why I'm putting you in Beacon's faculty.
Weiss: We train-
(Y/N): You all trained hard for this. I know. But your top priority in this attack is to keep Haven safe. While me and the PROJECT's priority is to eliminate Watts and further threat. That descicion is Final.

I said the last part with emphasis. I saw my four girls look a bit pissed at me and they walked out. I sigh to myself. Jaune, Ren, Nora, Sun, and Neptune gave me a nod of understanding that I want to keep ALL of them safe.
Jaune: We'll convince them.
Ren: I know they're just afraid that you might not come back again.
(Y/N): *sigh* I know....
They walked to where team RWBY is.

Dad and Qrow each placed a hand on my shoulder.
Zed: Don't worry kid. I know you want to do it to protect them.
Qrow: You're doing the right thing kid. How about next we three drink?
I smirk and so does Dad. And then we looked at each other.
(Y/N) & Zed: Sure!
(Y/N), Zed, Qrow: Hahahaha
We laughed hard. But I turned serious again.
(Y/N): Anyways, I need to go now.
Zed: Good luck out there son.
(Y/N): Tell the others, I'll see them on the flip side.
Qrow: Remember kid, drinks are waiting.

I nod then grabbed my brief case which contains my clothes(classic Zed skin), razor shurikens, and dual blades. I jump out the safe house and climb to get to a house's rooftop.

(Y/N): Hey Him, anyways of making my clothes and weapon appear like my mask?
Him: Of course!
Then my clothes, razor shurikens, and dual shadow blades turned to smoke then shadow, then entered my body.
Him: They're in.
(Y/N): Thanks.

I activated my briefcase and then wore the my Project suit. I ran from rooftop to rooftop. Making my way to our meet up place.

 Making my way to our meet up place