Beginning (Lewis Hamilton)

I is YOU

******

I was standing with my friend in the queue for Mercedes autograph session. Nervous. The last time I was so nervous was on the Christmas Holiday, when I had to sing a song to get my present. My friend Y/F/N (your friend's name) is looking at me like if I have a second head next to mine.
- Y/N, relax! You have already met Lewis, why are you so turned on?- she laughed.
- I AM... Damn, I am not turned on, I am just afraid.
- Of what exactly?
- I don't know... Just afraid.
She gave me a soft smile and nodded, without any words.
After 1 hour and 43 minutes the Mercedes team has finally arrived. I started to feel how my heart was going down into my stomach slowly, how my lungs were closing that space for air. Breathe in... Breathe out... We were standing one of the firsts. Security let 10 people in. I made a step on the stage, where the tables were. There he is, I see him. Sits first. Next is Valtteri. Okay, keep calm and breathe.
- H.. Hello, Lewis.
- Hello, darling.
He started to sign the card for me. I took of my cap, special edition of Lewis for Brazilian GP, and gave it to him.
- May... Maybe you do not remember, but... Last year... It was me who gave that Senna case to you.
For a second he didn't move, but then looked at me and I could see his big happy eyes behind the glasses.
- OH, ITS YOU! How are you?!
We chatted a little, but then security started to push me off the stage. Lewis saw that and took another card.
- Wait a minute.- he said in a strict voice to the big guy. Wrote something under the table on that card and gave me, holding the main side down.
- See you?- he said to me. I smiled.
When I got off the stage, Y/F/N ran to me.
- HOW WAS IT? WHAT DID HE SAY?
I turned the card and saw a number. His number. I put it into my bag, so that nobody could see that. That was our beginning.