Bad Day pref. Part II

Daniel Ricciardo: 

Daniel was sitting on the floor, leaning his back on the couch, playing Playstation. I felt broken. Every inch of my body hated myself. Why? I don't know, to be honest. I took my shoes off and put the coat on chair. 

- Dan. - I called him. 

- Hello, love. - he smiled widely at me and stopped the game. - Where is your smile? 

- The same place where is my mood. 

- Something happened? 

I shook my head. 

- Then why are you sad? 

I shrugged my shoulders and made my way to the bedroom, after giving a weak smile. Didn't even turn on the light as I entered the room. I just lay down on the bed and hugged pillow. After few minutes I saw the light from opened door and... A smell of hot chocolate. 

- Hey. - he said in a low voice. - Chocolate always helps. 

I turned to him and took the cup. 

- Thank you. - I smiled but this time it was real and not fake. 

- Will you tell me what happened?

- Nothing special I just feel... So miserable. 

He just nodded and sat more comfortable next to me. We were drinking our chocolate in silence. Only when I finished it he started to talk again. 

- You know, even the best people feel miserable. 

I couldn't hold that huge smile he made on my face. And he laughed because of it. 

- You are amazing, do you know that? - I said. 

- Well, yeah, I supposed. 

Jenson Button: (but... now HE has a bad day) 

It was the last race for Jenson. His last day as Formula 1 driver. Of course it was a sad moment, after all the years he spent racing. So, drivers decided to make a little 'Goodbye Party' special for him and, of course, you were invited. 

Sitting on the couch you saw how Jenson was talking with Fernando and Felipe, laughing and stuff. But when he was left alone, smile disappeared. And its normal for now. 

You stood up and approached him from behind, wrapping your arms around him. 

- Jens.- you smiled at him. - They will all miss you, you know? 

Jenson looked around. Of course he will miss it: drivers' jokes, cars, podiums, champagne, atmosphere of one big family. He hugged you tight. 

- I will miss them too. 

You rubbed his back and put your head on his shoulder. 

- We can always buy a ticket to watch any race, you know? 

He laughed a little. 

- I bet it won't be difficult for me. 

- Exactly. 

Alonso came closer and turned to Jenson.

- Mate, lets go, lets celebrate your pension. - spaniard grinned. 

- Hah, I will kick your ass even in my 60. 

Fernando laughed and tapped him on the shoulder. Jenson was about to leave. But only after giving you a kiss. 

- I am happy that you are next to me. 

- Even in your 60 I will be there... 

- I hope! - he laughed and followed Alonso.