Cupcake? (Sebastian Vettel)

****I am happy to have my book. of F1 chats back and thank you guys for support, it really means a lot. P. S. I feel a strange feeling towards Vettel, like I start to like him more than just a driver, Fernando is going to kill me!****

————-

You were the lucky winner of a Paddock Pass and the one who will watch the race from Ferrari motorhome! Nothing could be better for a Ferrari fan and you were beyond happy.

You got a picture with Kimi and was waiting for Sebastian, he was your favorite driver and to be honest you got a crush on him as well.

Finally he entered the motorhome and you jumped on your seat.

- Hello. - you said a little bit loud, because of excitement. Vettel turned to you at once with big eyes. You blushed, but he smiled warmly.

- I can see that you are happy to be here

- I can see that you are happy to be here. - he made a step towards you.

- Yes, I... You can't even imagine!

He smiled even more and took of his cap.

- Whats your name?- he asked, taking a seat. You did the same.

- Y/N. Y/N/S.

- Sebastian. Sebastian Vettel. - he laughed, knowing that you are already aware of this fact. You laughed as well, closing your face with hands.

- You did great in FP3, I must notice.

- Thanks, uhm... I hope qualification will be not worse. - his german accent was filling your ears and you didn't notice how smile appeared. After few minutes you couldn't understand him at all, because you thought about his blue blue eyes, lips, perfect nose and red shirt that suits him a lot.

- Y/N? - he waved a hand in from of your face.

- Ha?? I am here! Sorry I... I....

- Yes, you didn't listen- he grinned. - Cupcake?

You saw a plate of chocolate cupcakes on your table. On top there were little Ferrari helmets. You shook your head, remembering that you are on a diet. You always had a feeling that you are not perfect and it was killing you. Especially considering the fact that you adored cupcakes. And Sebastian noticed that.

- You... Can't eat them... Because of health?

- Uhm... - you looked down. - It doesn't matter I just... Don't want them. Thanks.

Vettel nod his head and gave a sign to the woman to take it away, leaving only one.

- I have to go and prepare for quali. - he stood up and so did you.

- Yes! Good luck to you! I will cross fingers.

He smiled and came closer. You two were alone now in the room. You gulped. 

- I don't know why and I shouldn't do this but... What do you think about a little coffee break after I finish? I mean... In the hotel there is a great coffee shop.

You didn't know what to say. Just smiled and nod your head in agreement. He was about to live but stoped.

- But first you will eat this cupcake.

- But I...

- I know that look. Listen, Y/N, I don't know you and your story of life, but I know and see that you are very insecure. And I don't like it, especially when you are perfect. Just look at you! - he pointed to the mirror. He put the cupcake into your hand. - Meet me here, and I swear I will know if you give this cupcake to anybody or throw it away. - he smiled and left the motorhome.