Work Out Session: part I (Daniel Ricciardo)

*ATTENTION* 18+

*ATTENTION* 18+

- Dan... Please... Let me sleep FOR GODS SAKE! 

Your boyfriend Daniel Ricciardo was trying to wake you up and go for a run together. You promised to do it, but pillow was so determined on not letting you. 

- Y/N, come on! You promised! 

- No! - you covered yourself with another pillow. 

- Okay, I don't have another choice. 

He took you by your legs and pulled out of the bed, making you fall to the ground. 

- Ouch... 

- Now get up! - he smiled. Bitch. 

*******

- I... Can't... Run.... Anymore... I am dying... I can't... 

You fell right on the grass with heavy breathing. Dan took a sit next to you. 

- You are outside of our house.- he said in a poker-face manner. You lifted your head and indeed. 

- It doesn't matter, I am dying. 

He laughed and took a sip of water. 

- Then lets go for some exercises. 

- Let me just watch you! I will be like 'GO, DAN! GO, DAN!' No?

He shook his head. 

- Not this time, princess. 

*******

You were doing squats because it was the easiest for you. And only after 40 of them you turned around to find Daniel sitting and looking at you. Maybe because you were wearing mini shorts for this, or because you were breathing too fast, or everything at once. 

- You finished?

- Just after you started. - he smiled. - You... I... I just can't work out when you are in front of me. 

- Well, then lets change positions. 

He laughed and I threw a towel in him. 

- Pervert aussie. 

He came closer and closed you in his arms. 

- But... I... Am... (imagine Dan singing) .. The Reason you loooove mee...

- PLEASE STOP! MY EARS!

- How bitchy you are!- he laughed. I escaped and moved myself on the couch. 

- Hey, but ... 

- No, no, I am finished. 

He smirked. 

- Do you know what else is a good exercise? - he fell next to you and in seconds sat you on his laps. - Kisses. They burn calories. 

- Oh really? - you raised an eyebrow. He nodded and gave you a slow kiss on the lips. His hands were holding you by the hips and the grip became tighter. While he was fighting for domination, you grabbed his hair a little bit harder than you wanted and made him moan a little. 

- Wow, hold on, koala. - Daniel laughed and put you on the couch, harshly. 

- I will. Not sure about you. 

- Hey, where is my fluffy Daniel? 

He laughed again.

- Sometimes he gets replaced by a monster. 

- God, - you laughed loudly. - You are still cute. 

- Stop it! I am trying to be sexy! 

- You already are, idiot. 

You pulled him by the shirt he was wearing and gave him a passionate kiss. Your hands traveling to the end of his shirt with a hope to take it off, but Daniel caught your wrists and lifted them above your head. 

- Ah, ah. Nope. 

He kissed your neck, living light bites, what were making your body wave under his. You needed him. Right there. Right now and temptation was on the highest level. Of course he felt it. 

- If you were doing more ex... 

- Shut up... 

He went down to your ear. 

- Rude. - his whisper made you bite your lips just to give yourself a little pain for a better control. His lips traveled down to you collar bone and started to suck in the middle. He liked to leave at least one hickey, just to know that you are his princess, not to give you pain. Even though the pain was a pleasure. 

- Dan... - you moaned a little louder this time. 

He stopped and came back to your face. 

- I want to hear what you want.