Accident (Lewis Hamilton)

*Request by @QueenAmi*

*Your POV* 

I was on my way home when it happened. Crossing the street, few steps and I am in front of my door. But I didn't make it home that night. I was hit. By car. That was the last thing I remember. No, not the last. I remember thinking about Lewis, who was in Italy for the gp. While I was in London. 

*Lewis's POV* 

I was sitting in the garages after Sunday's podium- I won! Sad that Y/N couldn't be next to me. After changing into my normal clothes, I took my car keys and was about to go back to the hotel, when she called me. 

- Babe! I am so happy that you called, I won! Did you watch it? 

But the voice that answered me did't belong to my babe. 

- Lewis? - a random and unknown man said. For a moment I lost myself. 

- Y... Yes, who is it?

- I am sorry to say that, sir, but your, I guess, girlfriend was hit by a car about 10 minutes ago. She is... 

- Tell me the hospital's name. 

I felt how everything inside me became cold. I was shaking but tried to control myself. I will be there in 2 hours. 2 hours. 

Packing only my charger I left for my private jet. I didn't sleep, or eat, or even talking. All I was doing was praying for her. I can't lost Y/N. 

****

In 2 and half hours I was in the hospital, watching how doctors were fighting for her life. After about an hour the doctor finally came out to me. 

- How is she? - was the only think I asked. He took off his glasses. God, please, no. 

- You don't have to worry about her life, she is okay. But... 

I rushed right into the room where she was laying. 

- Y/N... 

She looked at me but without any emotions. She is shocked I thought. I approached to hug her, but she stopped me. 

- Who are you? 

*Your POV*

- Who are you? 

A strange man was standing in front of me. I knew his face... But from where? No, I do not know him, but I must admit that he is very handsome. 

- W... Are you joking? - he smiled, but his eyes were almost wet. 

- Im sorry, but she won't recognize you at the moment. - doctor came next to the man. They started to talk about something, after what the man took a sit next to my bed and the doctor left us alone. 

- Your doctor said that you have issues with memory.- he said with a weak smile. 

- Why should I believe you? 

He took our his phone and showed me some pictures of... us. In the restaurant, selfie in Paris, photo of me sleeping on his laps. 

- Oh. - thats all I could say. He took me by the hand and kissed it.

- I will help you to remember or...

- What if I won't be able to remember? 

- Then I will make you fall in love with me again. I am Lewis, by the way. 

******* 

2 weeks passed and I started to remember some things. For example, I remember the day I was hit, I remember that new episode of Game Of Thrones I watched with Lewis. But all memories were so blurred, that I couldn't be totally sure in their truth. 

- I wanted to ask you. 

- Yes? 

I pulled down my shorts a little and showed my '44' tattoo. 

- What does it mean? 

He smiled at me and showed the same tattoo of his behind the ear. 

- We did it together after... 

- ... After you won the championship in 2014.- I finished.  Memories hit me hard. I felt dizzy and touched his tattoo. I remember that day. Both of us decided to make the same tattoo and I chose this one. I remember. I remember everything. 

- Lewis. - I smiled. He smiled back and took my arm. 

- You... 

- Yes, I remember that you won in Italy 2 weeks ago. And... Then... 

But he didn't let me finish. He kissed me, holding my face in his arms, and then connected our foreheads. 

- Happy that you are back.