Double Victory (Lewis Hamilton)

Request by @amjhurk Hope you like it! 

*Lewis's POV*

  I feel over the edge now, and its not only because of my 5th WC. My legs are shaking as I am coming closer to the podium, I don't even remember my winning speech anymore! Agh... Y/N, what are you going to me, woman... I am smiling like an idiot. 

*Your POV*

I hugged Lewis as soon as he stepped into Mercedes garage after the win. Screaming, champagne, confetti, people, people, people - it was crazy. He hugged me gently and full of love, despite the fact that he was extremely happy now. Lewis was hurrying to the podium, but I caught his arm before he could leave and pulled him back to me, approaching to his ear. 

- Congratulations, future dad. - I whispered and he turned to me with big eyes. I put a hnd on my stomach, that wasn't very big as I knew this only this morning. Lewis wanted to say something but was taken away by his teammates and rushed to the podium. I only laughed and went to take a better spot under the ceremony to look at him. 

He was standing with a trophy, spreading champagne and celebrating, but when he was about to take a sip, he stopped. Looking around, he was asking for microphone. What is he doing there? 

- Uhm, wow. - he started and the crowd went crazy. - The crowd is amazing here!!! - as usual, Lewis... - I want to say something... Uhm... I feel so emotional now, you know 5 times World Champion sounds cool, isn't it? - fans were screaming loud, so cute. - But... I think that very soon I will get a better sounding. Uhm... Few minutes ago I got the best news in my life. - he looked at me. My heart started to beat faster and I even took Toto's shirt sleeve. - I am going to be a dad. - Lewis said and people. lost. their. s***. They started to SCREAM i mean this word! Toto hugged me and fans screamed something like: "WELL DONE, LEWIS!", "Y/N WISH YOU HEALTH!", "WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!". I teared up a little and looked up at Lewis, who stared at me, tears were running down his face. He was making his way to me, shaking hands and smiling. Finally, when he came up to me and lifted me up, giving a passionate kiss. And crowd went crazy... AGAIN! 

- I love you, baby. I love you so much! You made me so happy, I...

- Shut up and kiss me, daddy Lewis. - I smiled and came back to business.