Drunk Talks (Daniel Ricciardo)

You were sitting on a couch, waiting for Daniel to come back. 3 AM, you had to sleep and wake up. Finally, you heard the door opening.

- Y/N.... I am in the room!

Drunk. It was always fun to look after him when he was drunk.

- Oh, really?- you crossed your arms and looked at him.

- Aha. You know... Moon is so weird. - he shook his head.

- Really? Why?

- It is so fat. I mean... All the stars... They are little- he showed little size with his fingers. - And then there is MOON that ... Fills the sky. Why is she like that?

- I really dont know...- you tried hard to keep the laugh. He took off his shoes finally and you helped him to get to the bedroom.

- Where is my bed?- he asked.

- Uhm... Here?

- No, it is our bed. Where is mine?

- You need one?

- Of course, or how will we separate our dreams sleeping on one bed? Silly you.- he smiled and fell down on the sheets. You made yourself next to him. He was almost asleep. You started to play with his hair, knowing that it calms him down.

- Do not touch me, Max, I have a girlfriend.

You were about to say that you are not Max, but... Why the hell.

- Oh really? And is she good?

Daniel closed his eyes and smiled.

- Ooooh yes...- he moaned. - She is absolutely greaat... Do you know she has a nice elbows?

- Nice... Elbows?

- Aha, like so sharp and... Model elbows!

You covered your face in pillows because it was too hard to handle. Too funny. After 10-15 minutes Ricciardo was sleeping tight, holding onto your hand. And you calmed yourself down after the waves of laughter, and joined him on your bed, that shares your DREAMS.

*okay I really hope you liked it, cause I feel the need to write, but my imagination is not working too good now. hope you smiled at least*