Game Of Thrones (Fernando Alonso)

*Just watched new episode of GOT season 7!!! YAY loved it!* 

- FERNANDO, COME HERE RIGHT NOW!

You were sitting in the living room, with a couple of drinks and warm blankets, ready to watch new episode of your favorite TV series- Game Of Thrones. Fernando was making pop corn for you too, but too slow. 

- ONE MINUTE, ONE MINUTE! ALMOST DONE!

Finally he sat next to you with a big bowl of food and you pressed the start button. Alonso wasn't a big fan of GOT, he didn't even watch all the episodes, only those ones, that you watched together. 

- And... Who is this? 

- That is the badass Stark. She is amazing. 

- I can't say so... 

- I am not talking about her appearance... 

- Oh, okay then. 

*******

- OH MY GOD IT IS ED SHEERAN!!! DO YOU SEE HIM?!- you took Fernando by his sleeve and started to fangirl, especially when Ed was singing. 

- Of course, amor, I see him. 

*******

- I like her. - Fernando greened at Sansa Stark and was exploring her. In all ways. 

- No, you do not. 

He laughed and moved your closer to him. 

- Someone is jealous. 

- Me? Hah, nope. 

- Just look at her eyes... And body... Wow. - he did it on purpose, but despite this it was making you angry af. 

- ENOUGH!- you turned off TV. - I will watch it alone. 

- Come on! I was joking! 

- Maybe we will watch some action movies? 

- Y/N, you are so cute when you ...

- I AM NOT JEALOUS! 

- Yes, yes, of course you don't. - he kissed your cheek and got up to find another movie.