When Drivers Discovered Wattpad (Part I)

- Stop it! I SAID STOP IT! 

- NO! YOU FIRST STARTED IT! 

- BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP! - Kimi couldn't handle two kids, Max and Lance, playing Mario Kart. Focusing on his own Candy Crush game, Kimi sighed with relief... For a moment. 

- LOOK WHAT I FOUND! - Daniel slammed the door of Kevin's room. Magnussen invited all the drivers for a beer evening, including Fernando, Stoffel, Esteban, and Marcus. 

- It is another photo of sleeping Max, I don't give a...

- NO! It's a wattpad! 

- A watt what? - asked Antonio, who was laying on the floor, near the sofa. Don't ask why he was comfortable enough. 

- A Wattpad! Website with fanfictions and stuff about us! Look, Kimi look. - Daniel gave Raikkonen his phone with an opened fanfiction. Finn started to read it and after few minutes passed it back. 

- I never liked that asshole. 

- In what meaning?- winked Daniel and Kimi kicked him with his left foot. Ricciardo fell down on the floor, imitating a pain... Or maybe it wasn't an imitation. Valtteri picked up his phone and started to scroll down. 

- WHAT THE HELL??!! LEWIS!!!!! 

- Poor Val, he is not ready. - noticed Ocon, playing instead of Max's character. 

- Are you?- he asked. 

- I know what it Wattpad, and I know that fans only need a reason to write some... Things. Our fight gave them good material. For fuck's sake...

- I AM DONE! - Valtteri left the room. Nico appeared at the same second, taking a seat next to Fernando, who was half asleep. 

- Oh, there are a lot of Webonso fans, btw. - said Antonio, scrolling wattpad on his phone. - Ew... Fernando, you so pervert, poor Mark. 

- I hear everything, kid, I am not dead. - Alonso opened his eyes. - I am done with their Alober thing. 

- It's Webo... 

- I DONT FUCKING CARE! - Spaniard cut off poor little Charles, who was standing next to Kimi. Raikkonen shook his head in disapproval of Charles's acknowledgment. Standing from his place and letting Leclerc sit, Raikkonen came closer to Giovinazzi, reading with him a new fanfiction. 

- Bwoah, Vettel's "something loose between my legs" is a thing now. 

Sebastian, who was watching figure skating, turned around and muted the TV. 

- I beg my pardon? 

- You better beg more, - entered the room George Russell with Lando Norris, - you are not dominant in here. - he threw his phone to the German driver and sat next to Hulkenberg on the sofa, enjoying the view. Sebastian's expression started to change slowly, his face colors were going from white to blue and red in a few seconds. 

- They are crazy... I... I have kids! 

- Ah, imaginary... - mentioned Fernando in his Spanish accent. Vettel threw a pillow into him. 

- Ah, one fanfiction was starting like this and they ended up in... - Lando couldn't finish as Russell closed his mouth. 

- We understood. 

- Hey, I found one with Giovinazzi! - Daniel stood up from the floor and smiled. - Ooooh, that was good, Antonio, are you THAT good? 

Verstappen took his phone away, throwing it into Antonio, hitting him in the face.

- OUCH! HEY! 

- DON'T READ THIS SHIT, YOU! AT LEAST DO IT WITH HULKENBERG! HE IS YOUR TEAMMATE!

- I BEG YOUR PARDON, THE HELL ME?! 

- Yeah, he has Magnussen. - Fernando made a comment and everybody turned to him. - What? 

- Lets rape him. - suggested Vettel. 

- You can go first. - laughed Lewis and left the room. - I am done with this.