I don't care about the numbers (Kimi Raikkonen)

***Request by @Hufflepuff_f1***

-------------

- Babe, seriously, don't worry, I am good here. 

- But you are supposed to be next to me, in the garage, not here in the hotel watching me on TV. 

Kimi was frustrated before the race and everything because of this stupid difference in ages. You were younger by more than 10 years and because of that you were hiding from cameras, social medias and of course, you didn't attend the races. 

- Y/N, I can't believe that you care more about people's opinion than mine own.

- Its not like that! You know how much you mean to me! - you took him by the hand. He was about to leave the hotel room with his Ferrari bag, but stopped. He sighed and hugged you gently. 

- I know, darling. But at least... Visit our motorhome. Please. 

----------

- Kimi its... Its... I... 

- Robin! Rianna! - Kimi took his little daughter and approached me. Robin stood next as well. - Say hello to Y/L. 

Robin looked at you and nod. So Kimi style.... Girl smiled and... pulled her hands to me. I looked at Kimi and he smiled. I took Rianna and put her on my laps. She was looking at me for a while and then put her head on my chest. I felt something.... Warm inside of me. I stroked her hair. Robin was whispering something to Kimi and they were discussing something before Raikkonen left the motorhome for the race. I was alone with his kids. 

-----------

****Kimi's POV****

After the race I had some time with interviews and some journalists, so it took time. Finally, I was able to get away and come back to my darlings. 

When I entered motorhome I was really surprised: Y/L was playing with kids, they were laughing and screaming of joy. Ans her laugh.... Gosh. I love this woman so much. 

- Y/N

- Y/N. 

****Your POV****

- Y/N. - you heard Kimi's voice and kids rushed towards him. He took them both to his arms and approached you, giving you a random kiss on the lips. You gone red. 

- K... Kimi... You... 

- Kids, did you like Y/N? 

- YES! - both of them screamed and Kimi giggled. Then, he put children down and approached you, giving you a tight hug. 

- I don't care about the numbers, about the age difference, about people who will hate. I want you next to me. And thats all. I don't want to hear a NO from you. 

You smiled and buried your face into his chest. 

- Are you sure? 

He took your chin gently and made you look at him. 

- Yes.