Injured (Jolyon Palmer)

*btw, thinking of writing one fanficition from my dream... not connected with F1, but with kidnapping... Will anybody of you read it?*

Night. Saturday concert after F1 was over and I was on my way home. Some of the garages were still working on their cars, like Renault for example. The team I am cheering for, especially Jolyon. I was standing on the other side of the road, that was separating me and garages. Just watching how they work, despite the fact that from where I was standing you see nothing.
  Time went by, better move on. But I must notice: I am clumsy. Like very.
  Turning around to walk away, I didn't see the little ladder and, of course, fell down, with a very bad position for my foot.

I tried to stand up, but it was hurting as hell. Somehow, I made it to the bench and sat down. Foot was swollen a little. Amazing. What to do now? I am alone in Baku, city that I visited for the race. I don't have anyone to call.

- Excuse me?- I heard and moved around. You will never believe me whom I saw.

- J... Jolyon?

- Hello.- he smiled at me, making a step closer. - I was in the garages and saw you... Watching us. And then this...

- Oh God, you saw my shame...

He laughed and sat next to me.

- Its okay, I always fall down as well. Does it hurt?- he looked at my bruised hand.

- Not actually. But my foot does.

- Can you walk?

I shook my head. He sighed.

- Can I help you with that?

He stood up and helped me to get on my feet. I couldn't stand normally, so... Leaned on him, wrapping my arm around his neck. He smiled and... Blushed?

- No, you won't be able to get home like that.

Then, in the next minute, he took me bridal style, while I tighten my grip on his shirt.

- I will give you a ride.

*you already do NO NO DONT THINK ABOUT THAT NO*

- Actually I am staying in Marriott Hotel.

- Oh really? Me too. Then lets go.

- Wait, are you going to...

- I am. I can't leave you here.- he smiled and moved.

We reached my room, I opened it with the card and Jolyon  stepped in, gently putting me on  the edge of the bed.

- Thank you very much.- I thanked him.

- I enjoyed that.- he winked at me and made his way to the door. When he was about to close it, he stopped.

- Uhm... I didn't even know your name.

- Oh, sorry, Y/N.

- Y/N. Nice. How about to have a breakfast together tomorrow?

- Uhm, yes, sounds very nice.

- I will come for you at 9.

- Come for me?

He grinned.

- To help you with the foot.