That hurts, I guess (Fernando Alonso)

Summer break in August is a great opportunity to spend some time with your boyfriend Fernando Alonso in Spain. Nice weather, sun, beaches and... Mark Webber. He was a very close friend of the spaniard and such a nice guy, you liked to spend time together. One day you decided to play volleyball on the beach. 

- Y/N, amor, I can't find the ball. - Fernando looked everywhere and don't even ask how the house was looking after it... 

- Well, Sherlock, I am not surprised. You can't even find your helmet in the garage, so...

- IT WAS ONCE! 

You laughed and took a basketball ball.

- How about this?

- How will you play volleyball with it? 

- Aren't you strong enough?

- Well... I am, and Mark is, but you... 

- HEY!

- Okay, amor... Okay, but don't say that I didn't warn you. -he pulled you by the arm and gave you a light kiss on the lips. 

*******

Mark and Carlos were waiting for you on the beach. Carlos Sainz Jr decided to join us for the game. 

- Hola, Y/N. - he waved. You hugged him. - Lets play! 

- Ella es mi novia, Carlos.- Fernando smirked. 

- Ay, no seas celoso, amigo. 

- What did he say?- you asked Mark. 

- Something about 'friendship' I guess. 

The game began. And the ball was heavy indeed. You couldn't hit it properly. 

- LOOK OUT!- Fernando screamed but it was too late. The ball hit your right in the head. 

- Oh, shit... -you were laying on the san, Fernando standing above.

- Hey, hey, how many fingers?

- 2... that doesn't help....

- That hurts, I guess...- Carlos said and Alonso shot him with a deathly look. 

- Cmon, easy... - he helped you to sit. - Alright? 

You nodded and laid your head on his shoulder. 

- How about cocktails? - asked Mark. - I'm treating.