Brazil Grand Prix (Max Verstappen)

This is a request by @salllsx 

Hope you will like it! 

--------

  If I was sitting in Red Bull boxes ready to torn Esteban on little pieces, though he was a nice guy, I can only imagine how Max was feeling. Standing on podium, his face wasn't shining with a smile, on the other hand, I saw that he wanted to leave as soon as possible. Collecting my stuff, I left RBR garage and was waiting for my boyfriend in the paddock. 

  I thought that after the podium he will come back to me, but instead, he went to Esteban. I rushed to that direction as well, Max is loosing the control sometimes when he is angry or annoyed. I never experienced it though, he loved me too much to hurt in any way. But I don't think that he shares the same feelings with Ocon. 

- What the fck was that? - Max approached the french. I kept a distance for a moment. 

- I was faster, mate. - Esteban smiled at him. Oh, that was such a big mistake, kid... Max pushed him. I wanted to approach, but Valtteri, who was standing near them, lifted his hand and asked me to stop. Max wasn't planing to stop, by the way. He was forcing Esteban to take a step back, again and again, until his last push wasn't harder than previous ones. By that time, members of FIA, finally, pulled them away from each other, and Verstappen rushed out. I followed him. 

*at home* 

  Max was sitting on the couch, looking at the turned off TV. The thing is that I can't help him, I can't turn back time or sue Ocon.  I prepared dinner, but he said that he wasn't hungry. I understand. Taking 2 cups of tea, I sat down next to him, and places the trash on the table in front of us. He sighed. I put my head on his shoulder and squeezed his hand. He did the same. 

- Why am I so unlucky? 

- You are not, its not a luck question, its unprofessional behavior from a driver's side. 

He chuckled, finally I see something similar to the smile. 

- He is an idiot. 

- Hah, I know... 

- And a pussy. 

- Uhm, yeah... 

- And asshole. 

- Max, I got it. 

- Sorry... I wasn't about to punch him you know? - he looked so cute, like a baby who can't accept mistakes. 

- I know, if you wanted to, he would already be in a hospital. 

He laughed this time and took the cup. 

- I am glad that at least in one thing I am lucky and much better than Ocon. 

- What is that? 

- Choosing girlfriend. - he smiled. 

- Hmmm.... Yeah, you are better in this question. - we both laughed and he gave me a quick kiss on the lips.