I feel your anger (Nico Hulkenberg)

***ATTENTION*** really hot 18+

***btw it is my first imagine in this way, so don't judge strictly***

Monaco GP. I was standing in Renault boxes, waiting for Nico to come back after... After he retired. I know how he was preparing for this gp, and even hoped to gain good points. But not today. There he is, marching in an angry rhythm towards Renault garages. He took off his helmet and gave it to his team member. Roughly. 

- Nico, we are sorry... 

He didn't answer, just nodded, but I bet his mind was too busy with all the adrenaline boiling in his veins, that couldn't find an exit on the track. Nico passed me by without any words and even glance. I followed him to the boxes room, where he usually changed his clothes. I stepped in right after he did, and closed the door. 

- Nico.- I called him. Nothing. Silence. I didn't say anything either. 

- I was trying. So damn hard. - he said, still not turning to me with his face. I made a few steps to him. Then few more. 

- I know. And the team knows. But its not your...

- Fault? It is. 

- No. 

- Oh cmon, you are saying this only because I am your boyfriend. 

- What? I am not! - I took a step back. He turned to me. 

- I know, I know, Im sorry. - he pulled me closer and put his head on my shoulder. - I am really tired of losing. 

I took his face into my arms. 

- Listen, you are not a looser, all champions have downs on their way to the podium. Without an exception. 

He smiled and kissed my lips. 

- I feel your anger. 

- I can't calm down... - he said in a shaking voice. I kissed him harder. 

- You should.

- You are not helping with it... - he groaned. 

- Well maybe you can help?- I teased him, slightly biting his bottom lip. He smirked on me and pushed me against the wall. 

- Only if you will be quiet, kitten. 

- Can't promise... 

His lips went down to my neck, finding my weak spot. Little moan escapes my lips, on what Nico doesn't stop, but sucking harder. His one hand found the way to my butt, squeezing it. Blood running to my head, I feel how my legs start to shake and getting so weak, that I can barely stand normally. 

- Someone is already ready...- Nico whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps. 

- You are doing everything too slow... 

He suddenly stopped. It was not the best idea to say that after his retirement. His anger was coming back, mixing with passion. 

- Oh, am I? 

- N... No, I... 

He put me on the metal table, where his helmet was laying. 

- You want it faster?- he looked in my eyes, while his 2 fingers were exploring my entrance. I closed my eyes in pleasure, holding back all the moans. He touched my jawline, what made me look at him.

- Do not close your eyes, kitten. 

His word kitten made it even worse, I was ready to die right there. 

- Now I hope you will be really quiet. 

I couldn't even understand all the words, when he was already in me. 

- God, Nico! - I screamed, but he closed my mouth with his hand. 

- No, no. Quiet, or I won't continue. - he whispered. You nodded, bitting your lip to the blood. My fingers were holding his golden hair and another hand dipped the nails into his arm. It may hurt a little after. 

- Nico... Please... - I felt that I was close, but I couldn't let myself right here. - P-Please, s-stop. 

- You really want... Me to? - his lips found their way to your neck again. 

- No, but... You should. We are not at home. 

He stopped. And you would give everything to take him back. Hulkenberg smirked at you and gave you a kiss on the lips, taking you off the table. You look at his scratched arm. 

- I'm sorry.- you said in a low voice. 

- If you will calm me down like this every time I retire, I am ready to do it anytime again. - he laughed. 

- I can give you more anytime you want. 

He smiled again and kissed you.