I'm dying (Pascal Wehrlein)

Morning. You woke up and turned the alarm off. Time to get to work. Kissing your boyfriend Pascal you left the house you both were sharing. Strange that he is not awake...

Evening.

- Babe, I'm home!- you shouted but received no answer. Taking off your coat and shoes, you entered the living room and found out that he was not there.

- Pascal?- you called him again, making your way to the bedroom. - Oh!

He was laying as he did in the morning, but with red nose and sick eyes, a lot of napkins around and a cold tea.

- Are you okay? Looking not good at all... - you approached.

- Don't... *cough* don't get closer I... *cough* *cough* I am dying...

You touched his forehead and neck.

- You caught a cold, thats all, Pascal...- you rolled your eyes and gave him thermometer.

- No... I... It is serious.

- Of course.- you acted. He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe.

- You don't care...

- Pascal Wehrlein, stop acting like a baby. I am going to get you some soup and pills. Okay? Don't die yet.- ya smiled.

You came back in 20 minutes and found him sleeping. Laying next to him, you pit your hand on his shoulder.

- Thanks...- he whispered with a dying voice. Boys...

- For what?

He looked at you and smiled.

- For looking after me... For my last days...

- Shut up.