Don't ''Good morning'' me (Stoffel Vandoorne)

little imagine with our fluffy Waffle

- Wake up, sleeping beauty... - you poked on Stoffel's nose. He covered himself with sheets and groaned in response. 

- No... 

- Wake up! I need help on the kitchen. 

- Definitely no... 

You laughed and took off his 'cover'. He was laying under with a smile on his face, but eyes still closed. You sat on top of him and stared. Finally, he opened... One eye. 

- Can we stay like this? - he asked and you rolled your eyes. 

- No, we can go down and... Make breakfast together! 

- No, no, no... Please, I want to sleep, Y/N... 

- STOFFEL VANDOORNE, WAKE YOUR ASS UP! 

He laughed and rolled you down under himself. You looked into his blue eyes, that were half sleepy still. His hair was messy and in total he looked like a teddy bear after good diet. He laid down on you.  

- I can't... Breathe... 

- I am not so heavy, hey! 

You giggled and hugged him by the neck. You wish you could stay like this a little longer, but your stomach was deeply against this idea. 

- I am hungry... - you said in a low voice and felt how he was laughing. - Why are you laughing?! 

- Can you stop thinking about food, babe? 

- Uhm... No? Because I am hungry! 

- Okay okay.  But first... - he lifted himself and gave you long and passionate kiss on the lips. And only after stood up and put his pants on. 

- Good morning, Waffle. - you grinned at him. 

- DON'T 'good morning' me... - he threw a pillow on you.