He... Hello? (Charles Leclerc)

You and Charles came back home around 3 AM. Both of you had an amazing party night, yo were not drunk though, but extremely tired.

- Charles... - you groaned, laying on the bed.

- Yes, princess? - he smiled warmly, taking off his shirt.

- I am so tired, I am too lazy to even get up and search for pajamas, can I borrow any of your shirts?

- Of course, I'll get you one, and you go to the shower, I'll make the bed done.

You hugged him and kissed on the cheek.

- You are awesome.

- I know. - he smiled.

After the shower, both of you lay down next to each other, in a warm hug. Charles puts his head in your neck and falls asleep at once. You have a few moments for yourself to enjoy his presence and the way he smiles in the dream.

***morning***

You woke up and didn't see Charles next to you, but you could smell the breakfast from downstairs. Not bothering to change to your casual dress, you fix your hair a little and make your way to Charles on the floor below.

- Good morning, da... Marcus?

His friend and teammate Marcus Ericsson was sitting on the couch with an apple in his hand. And open mouth.

- He... Hello, Y/N. I... Just... Well....

You tried to cover yourself with a shirt, but it was closing only middle of you butt. So... You were not ready for any guests.

- Marcus, I made some pan... cakes. - Charles entered the living room and saw you and then the way Marcus looks at you. He passed the plate with pancakes to Marcus and started to approach you. - Sorry, I forgot that... You will be like... This. - he grinned but you could see how nervous he was.

- I will change.

You started to go upstairs again, but could hear Leclerc's voice:

- Dont look at her like that she is mine.

- Wow wow, I know that, I just wasn't...

-Just don't. Ever.

You smiled to yourself.