Tattoo (Esteban Ocon)

request by DannyRicc17

*Esteban's POV*

I always wake up earlier than Y/N and today's morning was not an exception. Sunlight was tickling my eyes and I didn't mind, but my lady was. She covered her head in my neck to hide from the shining star (i mean sun). I carefully got up and closed the curtains. Special for her I bought a dark ones. When I came back to bed she turned to me with her spine, but I could notice a smile on her red lips. I was looking at her and realizing how lucky I am. I loved everything about her, everything: her hair, her eyes, even when they are closed, her pointed nose, those dimples when she smiles (dont worry if you dont have one, he still loves you), and for a few days now I am in love with her shoulder tattoo. She got a beautiful circles of flower, that were taking place from her right shoulder to the spine. I couldn't resist and started to caress it. She moved a little but I couldn't stop, it looked so beautiful on her skin.

- Babe... You are tickling me... - she said in a sleepy and raspy voice.

*Y/N's POV*

- Babe... You are tickling me...

- Im sorry.- he said in a whisper and left a kiss on my tattoo, what caused me to smile. - I couldn't resist.

- I have heard it 4 times already.

He turned me to him. His topless body was touching my shoulder. He leaned down to kiss me and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

- Is somebody turned on?- he asked in a sexy voice.

- Maybe...

He laughed and put his head on my chest.

- I just want to be with you forever, I swear. I don't need anybody.

- Then I can be relaxed.

- Dont laugh- he pocked my belly.

- Okay okay.- I started to play with his hair. - I love mornings like that. m

- Me too. - he got up and looked at me. - I love you, Y/N. - he smiled.

- I love you too, Esteban.