I'm tired of loosing (Nico Rosberg)

*ATTENTION* I am not a hater and I never was, this is just an imagine I got in my head, so don't overreact, okay? Thanks. 

************

- We need to stop this. - you said, moving away from Nico's kiss. 

- Stop what? 

- Everything. 

- You mean...

- Yes. 

His face changed from happiness to fear. You were, as everybody would call it, a lover of Nico Rosberg for 3 years. Everything started in Bahrain, when you met and fell in love from the first sight. You were the first person he told about his PR life, about PR wife, PR baby. Each year he promised to end it, but every time there were some troubles on his way, and your relationship was staying undercover. The most breaking moment was not even their wedding, but the baby. That was the first time you thought its a sign to stop. But your love was too strong and deep. Even when he left you for a month to be with Vivian and his new born daughter, you were holding on the hope. But after news about his second child, you just couldn't take it anymore. Too hard. Too painful. Too good to be truth. 

- Nico, I can't handle it. 

- No, no, we ... we can! We can do it together, soon I will end this and...

- I hear it over 3 last years, Nico. Don't you see? I suffer. 

- You think I don't?

- No, I don't think that way. But you can't understand that I am the one who is loosing and I'm tired of it! I am tired of loosing to Vivian! - you screamed the last words in shaking voice and tears running down your face. - I can't see you anymore this often as I could when you were an F1 driver. Now, all I see is your your instagram profile with pictures of your daughter and wife, and happy family that I am ruining. You think people don't understand? I really don't care about my reputation when it comes to you, but I won't be able to handle your second Rosberg Jr. I am not so strong anymore, I can't sleep normally, can't eat, you haven't seen me when Vivian was giving the first birth. I am half dead inside, Nico. I want to live. I don't want to end like this. - you sat on the edge of the bed. 

Nico was standing without any words. He understood everything and of course he knew it. He knew how hard it was, how it could end. But he tried. Making steps to you he sat on his knees and took your hands. 

- Give us a chance. - he whispered. 

- What for? 

- I can fix everything, Y/N. - his voice was shaking too now, and eyes were almost wet, but he was holding himself. 

- Do you know what it would be like? In a few months you will be with Vivian, holding your second baby, writing on twitter how happy both of you are, and that Vivian is feeling good. And do you know what I will be doing?

He shook his head slowly. 

- Drinking probably. To shut every damn emotion, to forget that day, to make it as clear as an album page. I don't want to remember it. 

Both of you went silent. Nico squeezed your hands and put his head on your laps. 

- I am sorry for making this to you. - he whispered. You said nothing. No words needed.