First Argument II (Esteban Ocon)

- Why are you so... So...

- Well, come on, finish it!- Esteban shouted out on you.

You never had a fight before, your relationship was kind of perfect. But today something went terribly wrong, because you couldn't even remember then reason it all started. After breakfast you were washing dishes when he started talking about the race and point, podiums and traveling.

- So insufferable!- you swing your  hands in the air.

- Oh great, YOU can't travel with me, but I AM insufferable!

- Once in life I can't go with you and you are making a drama of it! I told you how important it is for me to participate in that project!

- Ans you know how important that GP is!

- Every GP is important! Why can't you just hear me out!

- Well, let me think, maybe because you are annoying and screaming like hysterical?!

Screams, that were feeling your house went down. You nodded slowly and with coming tears left for your room.

- Y/N, I... - he turned to you, but you stopped him a raised hand. Closing the bedroom door you lay down on the bed and closed your eyes, being already red from everything.

Time passed by. You woke up and looked at the window. It was already dark outside. Ready to get up, you felt someone behind you. Slowly turning, you saw Esteban, who was sleeping next to you. All anger disappeared and the feeling of unnecessary argument devoured you.  

- Esteban...- you whispered and moved closer to him. He opened his eyes.

- Y/N! I am sorry, I didn't mean that, I ...

- Its okay.

- No, its not. I know how important it is for you, I am selfish idiot. Sometimes I want all of you for me and only but it is not right.

You smiled at him and buried your face into his neck.

- This is really cute. Lets never fight on little things like that again?

He kissed your head in agreement.