Get a room (Carlos Sainz Jr)

imagine request by @AshleyDorina sorry that I did it so late, I didn't have much inspiration lately. Hope you'll like it

  Bahrain Grand Prix, Q2 session. It was very hot in Renault boxes, but I didn't leave it for motorhome, because Carlos is still out there on the track. Hell, I am such a loyal girlfriend, he should be so thankful, duh. 

  Soon after, Carlos appeared in the garage. He couldn't make it to Q3, sadly. He left his car and took off the helmet. 

- Hey, are you okay? - I approached him and gave a back-hug. He jumped a little. 

- Yes, definitely. With the problems my car had, I wonder how I made it even to Q2. - he giggled and sighed. - It is so hot in here. Can we go to motorhome? I am dying. 

- Of course. 

  Nobody was there in the 'house', it belonged to us, even if for a little time. I poured him a glass of cold water and some ice towel to cool him down. He was sitting on a chair, and I was standing in front of him, holding the towel on his forehead. He smirked. 

- What? - I smiled to him.

- You are so hot when... You are hot. - he laughed. 

- Wow, you are such a romantic person, Carlos. 

In the next moment he pulled my hand and made me sit on his laps. His right hand was holding my back (or a little more down the back), the other one through the towel away. 

- You want to say that I am not? - he stroked my leg. I wore mini shorts because nothing else could work in Bahrain. 

- Well... Prove me that I am wrong then. - I smiled. He collapsed his lips on mine and the atmosphere in the motorhome became even hotter. He was such a dominant actually. He started to make his way to my neck, and then my collarbones. I pulled his hair a little and let out a soft moan.  

- Wow, wow, get a room you two! - we heard and I stood up. Nico Hulkenberg was standing at the door with pop-eyes and helmet in his hands. Carlos stood up in front of me and squeezed my hand.  

- Why are you here? - he asked

- I broke the car. - Nico smiled. - Well... Actually, not me, but Max did. Wow, so hot in here, supposed to be cooler. Your fault, guys. 

- Shut. Up. - Carlos rolled his eyes and hugged me by the shoulder. 

- Yeah, yeah, I will, while for someone it could be harder than... 

- GET OUT!