You are (Charles Leclerc)

It was an ordinary morning. Grey sky, that has always made you feel better than sun, drops of rain on the window... and light snoring next to you.
  You smiled to yourself and turned to face your boyfriend Charles, who was sleeping peacefully, wrapping one arm around your waste.
  You moved closer and rubbed your nose to his. He giggled a little and put the head deeper into the pillow.

- Sleeping beauty, wake up. - you whispered and he opened one eye slowly.

- Do I have a choice not to...

- Nope. - you smiled and he opened his second eye.

- Then good morning to you, beauty.

This word always makes you go red and blush. You never considered yourself as beautiful or pretty, or something like that. And even when Charles was saying those words to you.

- Stop it, dont call me like that. - you laughed, but he didnt. Charles sat down and was looking at you from the upper position now.

- I will. I will say it until YOU realize and believe that you are beautiful.

- I am not.

- You are.

Silence devoured the room. You sighed and were about to leave the bed, but Leclerc took your hand and brought you back to his embrace.

- You are the most beautiful woman in this world for me. I dont even want to look at anybody else until I have you. And nobody can replace you. You dont even know how beautiful you are. You are. You are beautiful, Y/N.

You couldnt say anything, so you leaned in and gave him a gentle but filled with love kiss on the lips.

- And you are the best man in the world.

He smiled and returned the kiss.

- Can we continue this day as it goes? - he asked you.

- I guess we can...