First Argument I (Carlos Sainz Jr)

It is a request ^_^ And there will be more than one 'First Argument'

Carlos Sainz Jr:

It was an awful race for Toro Rosso team. Well... Actually for Daniil it was pretty good, he is still racing. While Carlos made it only in 3 laps and retired. You knew that he was gonna be very disappointed, it was Spanish GP. 

You were waiting for him in the corner of the garage, when Carlos came in: angry, frustrated, without any words. Team members approached him, but he just gave them his helmet and went to the room to take off his racing suit. The man looked at you and you followed Carlos. You entered right after him and closed the door. 

- Carlos. - you said not very loud, but available for him to hear. 

- Please, leave me alone for now. - he breathed out, sitting on the couch with head in his hands. 

You made a step to him. 

- Engine failure happens, you know it. Fans know that it wasn't your fault. 

- Yes, I know that. - his voice was a little shaky, but rough. - Now can you just leave? 

You were about to take another step, but stopped after his words. 

- Why are you asking me to leave? I am trying to support you and... 

- Well, then, maybe, you will support me somewhere else but not here, because I want. To. Stay. ALONE!- he stood up at once and you stepped back with a little fear, feeling how tears were about to come. 

- Carlos... - you whispered. 

- YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I FEEL NOW AND ALL YOUR WORDS ARE JUST EMPTY AND STUPID LETTERS, THAT CAN'T HELP BUT ANNOY! YOU ARE NOT HELPING, YOU ONLY MAKING ME MORE ANGRY RIGHT NOW, JUST LEAVE! - he screamed and turned with his back to you. The door closed with only him left in the room. 

**** 

You were sitting in your hotel room on a balcony with a cup of tea. It was about 10 PM. Without any mood you were looking at the track, that was seen from your place, when you heard a knock on the door. Slowly moving you finally opened it. 

- Carlos? 

He was standing in a polo shirt with flowers, your favorite, purple lilies. He entered and closed the door after him. 

- I am an asshole. - he breathed out. - I was... I was angry and... - he closed his eyes and lifted head up with a heavy breathing. He places the flowers on bed and came closer to you, holding your hands. - I didn't mean a word. I love your support and I really appreciate it, I know how exhausting it is for you to be on every gra...  

You didn't let him finish, taking by the collar and pressing your lips on his. 

- Too much words. 

- Is it your 'Yes, I forgive you, mi vida'? 

- I don't talk like that! 

He hugged you. 

- Te amo mucho. (I love you very much)

- Yo tambien... Estupido. (Me too... Asshole)- both of you laughed.