Jealous of a soccer player (Nico Hulkenberg)

You and Nico visited Borussia Dortmund match. First, it was a german team, second- it was your favorite team, especially when Marc Bartra left Barcelona and came here.
  Of course, Nico knew how much you loved this team, and after the match he could let you visit their changing room. 

- Halo.- Nico entered. Of course they knew who is Nico Hulkenberg. Marco Reus even was kinda of a friend to Hulk. In the corner you saw Marc Bartra. He smiled at you.

(in case you dont know how Marc Bartra looks

(in case you dont know how Marc Bartra looks. And yes. I am in love with him despite the fact that I am a Madridista)

- Hello, Marc.- Nico smiled at him. Bartra approached both of you. He was topless with a towel around his neck. Probably just left the shower.

- Hello.- he smiled at him and then looked at you. - Marc.- he gave you his hand. You took it.

- Y/N. Happy to meet you and welcome to the best club!

He laughed a little and Nico rolled his eyes. You started to chat with Marc, you got along pretty well. He was laughing, you were laughing, once you even touched his shoulder in a funny manner. But when Marc said 'You are amazing'- Nico started to feel jealous. Extremely.

- Okay, Y/N, can we go? - he asked you.

- Yes, one minute. - you turned back to Marc. Hulkenberg breathed out, holding himself in control.

- Maybe we can hang out someday?- Marc said to you.

- That would be amazing!- you nodded. Nico was about to take Bartra's head and smash it against the yellow wall. Finally, you waved goodbye to the team, congratulated them and left.
  Nico opened the front door of the car for you, but did it in a complete silence. You felt that the atmosphere was kind of... Pressing.

- Nico? Are you okay?

- Perfect.

- Hey. Whats wrong?

He sat next to you on the driver's seat and closed the door little too hard.

- Nothing, despite the fact that you accepted that assho... Ghm. His invitation on hanging out. Despite the fact that you have a boyfriend.

- Nico...

- Sorry that I am not a soccer player! Just an Formula 1 driver!- he hit the steering wheel.

- Well, first, stop your hysteria. Second, Marc has a wife and a daughter.

Nico turned to you.

- And third, I thought that you believe me and trust. I do not need him when I have you. Even if you are a jealous ass sometimes.

He smiled.

- I am sorry. I am a...

- Yes, you are. - you rolled your eyes. He gave you a kiss on your cheek.

- I love you.

- Of course you do. Lets go somewhere, I am hungry...

He laughed and nodded.