Proposal (Lewis Hamilton)

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. You were sitting in Mercedes boxes, crossing fingers for Lewis, who was about to win his another title. Difference between him and Vettel wasn't big. And the first place will tell who is the winner of the season. In a few last races Lewis was very nervous, he didn't talk with you as much as he used to, didn't share his emotions. You thought that it is all because of the final race, of course.

- AND LEWIS HAMILTON! LEWIS HAMILTON IS THE WINNER OF 2017 SEASON OF FORMULA 1! HERE IN ABU DHABI! - you heard Martin screaming. You started to jump and cry with tears of happiness.

- Good job, Lewis. Good job.- Toto said and then passed his headphones to you.

- YOU DID IT, LOVE!

- YES, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! WOHOO!

Daniel, Sebastian and Lewis started to give their podium speeches.

- Back to you Lewis, what do you feel now?

- Well I... It was very important for me, because... Today I am about to win not only once.

Everybody was confused by this.

- What do you mean- David Coulthard asked him. Lewis smiled and then started to take something out of his racing suit pocket.

- Y/N.- he looked at the camera, knowing that you am watching. - I know that I kind of ignored you past months and didn't give you much attention... But I had reasons, I swear.

Camera started to show me on TV screens. Lewis stood on his 1st place podium position and kneeled.

- Y/N Y/L/N, will you marry me?

The crowd went crazy, people started to applause and scream at his proposal. You couldn't help but cried at this. Camera approached me closer and David made a sign to the crowd to go silent. You were given a microphone.

- Yes.- I answered through all emotions. And crowd went crazy again. You were brought to Lewis, to the podium, he gave you a passionate kiss on your lips.

- Now I can call myself a winner.- he whispered to you.

Formula 1 ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara