Quarantine (Charles Leclerc)

- Charles Leclerc, bring your pretty ass here! 

  Your boyfriend of God knows how many years was getting on your nerves... again. Quarantine was going well so far but the fact that he started to spend more and more time with virtual racing and other F1 drivers was annoying to you. 

- Give me a sec, baby! 

- Ugh...! 

  While he was busy with another 'important' call with George and Lando, you decided to cook something but this time with a little lesson for your naughty boyfriend. You made his favorite creamy spaghetti... for one person. As you planned, the smell of dinner forced Charles to come down and take a break from his racing life. 

- Mmm... this smell! Did you make my favorite pasta? 

-  Yep, exactly, - you slurped that spaghetti and smiled. Leclerc moved to the kitchen excitedly waving his hands but after a moment he called out for you. 

- Darling...? Where is my portion?

- Oh, on the shelf! You have to cook it yourself, baby. 

  Charles tilted his head and sat down next to you on the couch. 

- Are you mad because of the virtual races?

- Am I mad that my boyfriend is spending more time with games and his F1 friends than with his girlfriend that he barely sees during normal F1 season? Huh, of course, I am not. 

  He smiled and put his head on your shoulder while his hands hugged you on the waist. 

- I am sorry, Y/N... I am stupid. 

- Yes, you are. - that made him laugh a little. You shared a fork of food. - But I swear Charles Leclerc, if you don't pay attention to me...

- No, no, no, I will! I am going to improve, I promise! 

- So you want to say that George and Lando are not waiting for you to come online right now? 

- W-well... They do but I will text them not to, - Charles gave you a quick kiss on the lips.