'Baby, you are on LIVE' (Lando Norris)

It was a request (a long time ago, I still have that list of requests, Im writing little by little LOL IM SO SORRY) and its pretty short, but I hope you like it!

  You were minding your own business in the bedroom that you shared with your boyfriend Lando. Such an interesting book 'Five meters apart' took you away for 3 hours now, even Lando didn't distract you. But you heard him talking to someone downstairs, talking A LOT. 

- Poor Carlos... - you thought to yourself. Lando was really happy to race next to Sainz Jr. Carlos doesn't even imagine what kind of fangirl can Norris be sometimes. And now probably he does. 

- LANDO, LET CARLOS LIVE! 

... no answer.  

  After another 20 minutes you felt your stomach starting a riot - time to have something to eat. You threw your book away and moved to the first floor, right to kitchen's direction. Lando was still talking to someone, video-chating. He was doing that to his parents and often to Alexander Albon, as they were good friends. 

- Hey darling, are you hungry? - you asked opening the fridge. 

- Uhm... N-no babe, thank you! 

- I got chiiiiiiickeeeeeen... 

- Uhm... 

  You stood right in front of him, closing the screen of his mobile phone. 

- Pay attention to me, Mr. 

- Y/N, baby... 

- No, no, don't baby me, I want you to eat, you didn't have lunch. 

- But sweetheart... 

- No, Norris obey me! 

- You are... on Instagram LIVE baby... 

  You felt your heart stop... Slowly you turned around and saw thousand of comments:

' OMG SHE IS SO CUTE'

'HAHAHAHA LANDO LISTEN TO YOU GF!'

'CAN I HAVE A CHICKEN AS WELL?'

'JAJAJAJAJA LOL' 

- H... Hey guys... - you smiled and blushed. - Sorry I... Uhm... 

  But Lando pulled you towards him and sit you down on his laps, wrapping arms around your waist. His head rested on your right shoulder. 

- I have the cutest girlfriend, am I right guys? -  he smiled into the camera and you started to receive positive answers. You kissed him.