Awkward (Max Verstappen)

- Max, you forgot your helmet. - Daniel laughed at his teammate, who was highly inattentive this morning.

- Oh, yes, thanks.

- Are you okay? - you approached him put a hand on his shoulder.

- Yes, yes, I... Yes.

- No, come here.

Both of you made your way to the corner of the garage, though there was only Daniel in there.

- Guys, it is not very cool to chat secretly when I AM STANDING HERE!- he screamed. But you didn't pay attention.

- Max, tell me, whats wrong?

- I am not sure about the race. I have this... Strange panic attack. I am not sure.

- Why? You are a little legend here, whats the problem?- you took his hands.

- Okay, I... Will just stand here...- Daniel was talking out loud. - By myself, nothing weird!

- What if I loose? What then? I need this points.

- Do you want to know whats then? - he nodded. - Well, you will be upset indeed. You will have to give some interviews and talk about it. After that, we will come back home... - you put your hand on his chest. - And I will say that you are still my champion, and and we will have a little dinner. And then... - you noticed how a little smile began to appear on his face, so you continued. - And then, maybe, if you want, I can give you a dessert.

- Cake? - you jumped because Daniel was standing behind.

- God Damn you, Ricciardo!

- Can I come over for a cake?

- Dude, this is really not the cake! - Max laughed out loud. And on that moment Dan understood.

- Ooooooh, right... Uhm... No, you know I.... I am on a diet so... Uhm.... Yeah. Right. I better go.

- Thats true. - you smiled.

- Awkward. Sorry. - he kept his laugh and ran away. Max turned you back to him.

- So, what about dessert?

- Cake?

- I hate you. - he laughed and put you closer for a kiss.