Karaoke (Lando Norris)

Request for @Cxlinapxh288

It could be a normal evening of a young couple, who are spending a free of races Saturday together on the couch. But when your boyfriend is Lando Norris you, can forget about calm and tranquil hours.

- I am bored. - he sighed, laying with his head on your laps, while you were playing with his hair. - Lets do something.

- For example?

He gave you a smirk and a strange look. You perfectly knew what that means...

- Oh, no, no no no, don't even ask me!

- YES! KARAOKE!

~~~~~

- THIS WOOORLD CAN HURT YOU! IT CUUUTS YOU DEEEP AND LEAVES A SCAAAAAR!

- For Gods sake, Lando......

- .... THINGS FALL APART BUT NOTHING BREAAKS LIKE A HEAAAAAAART!

- Norris, please, I swear to God.....

- NOTHING BREAKS LIKE A HEAAAAAAAAAART!

  You reached the point when you can't take his absence of voice and enthusiasm. So you stood up, turned off TV and took away the microphone from the poor kid.

- Hey! I didn't sing the best part!

- And I want my ears to be alive!

He pouted and sat back on the sofa, crossing his arms on chest. You started to feel guilty. On the other hand, his voice is really... Not good.... When he sings... You sat next to him, but Norris turned away from you.

- Come ooon, baby... Please.

- Are you calling me baby as a "Love Baby" or "Ki Baby"?

You hardly held yourself from laughing.

- The first version, of course!

- Fine... But still I want to sing that part where Miley just hits that high note and...

You didn't let him finish, as you sat on his lap and closed his mouth with a kiss, hoping that it will distract him from karaoke and Miley Cyrus.

- Ookay... I can leave it for later.. - he smiled.