Believe me (Lance Stroll)

Request from @tami_udvardy

-----------------

For a last few weeks you noticed that Lance, your boyfriend, started to act a little bit strange: he didn't laugh so often, didn't eat normally, though he had to during his crazy gym days. Whenever you asked him questions he would change the topic and behave like everything is okay, but you knew its not. 

One day you caught him sleeping in the living room with a laptop in front of him. You came closer and looked at the web. 

- What the hell...- you whispered. He was reading hate comments?! 

"He doesn't deserve another contract" 

"Please, take someone who knows what driving is"

"Even Honda in total is better than Stroll"

"Daddy's son, nothing more" 

You closed the websites and sat next to Lance. He woke up and looked at the laptop. 

- You could share with me. I am your girlfriend.  

He took a better position to sit and looked at you with broken eyes. He shook his head, showing that he is not able to talk about it, but you knew that this is the chance. You took your phone out of the pocket and opened twitter. 

- Look. 

He started to scroll the feed. 

"You could find a better driver to date"

"You really think your relationship will last long?"

"Worst F1 couple I swear" 

Lance gave the phone back to you still in silence. 

- I don't think I can handle the pressure. - he whispered. 

You lay down on him and wrapped your arms around his body, listening to his heartbeat. 

- You are right. - you said and looked up at him. - We can do it. 

- I don't want you to suffer from... 

- No, Lance. We can and we will do it together, hand in hand, slowly, and everything will be cool at the end. 

He smiled a little bit at you. 

- Believe me, it will. - you insisted. He took your arm and kissed it. 

- People are right, I don't deserve you. 

- They said that about me. - you both laughed. - Can we have fun now? 

- Video games? - he grinned. You nodded and hugged him again. 

---------

I really hope you liked it. 

I may take a little break, 2-3 days, because I feel highly unmotivated. You can still send me request, I will come back next week I guess.