You will be mine (Lewis Hamilton vs Lance Stroll)

*Hamilton's POV*

Awful race. 2 years in a row and I can't even make it to the podium. But this year it wasn't my fault, it wasn't me to blame indeed. However I should be angry on the loosing, I feel more anticipation to the fact that Lance, boy, who gained his first podium, has got a perfect girlfriend. Y/N. She was in his garage from the beginning of the season and I can't get her out of my head. All I can think about is her. Her eyes, her smile, her hair, her body- everything about her was driving me crazy. This is my chance to get closer, while her Stroll is giving interviews. 

*Y/N POV*

I was highly proud of Lance. To be honest, none of us could think about the podium this soon. Of course we hoped, we tried, but it feels so unreal! I gave him a tight hug before he ran away for his trophy and interviews. Gathering my stuff in Williams's garage, I saw a figure, that doesn't belong here. Lewis Hamilton. What did he forget here? 

- Hello, Y/N. - he smiled to me. I smiled back. 

- Hi, Lewis. I'm sorry for you. 

- Its okay, bad luck happens. And I am happy for Lance. Good job from his side. 

- Yes, he... You can't even imagine how happy he is. 

He laughed a little and took a step closer to me. I didn't move though. 

- You can't imagine how lucky he is. 

- Lucky? 

- To have you around. 

I went silent. What could I say? And why Lewis is telling me this? 

- I think I am in love with you, Y/N. 

Air was stuck in my throat. I looked at him in disbelief and couldn't say a word, only very strange sounds, that were hard to understand. 

- From the first day we met, in this garage, in Australia. 

- Lewis, I am ...

- I know. - he did few more steps and was standing right in front of me. Little centimeters were separating us. I couldn't move back, because the wall, you know... - But I can make you mine. I can fight. 

- You can't, stop it right now. 

He took me by my arms and put in oh his chest. 

- Why? Afraid that you will unlove him? Afraid to love me? 

- I am not afraid, I just don't want you to make silly things you will regret about! 

- It is not a silly thing, I am serious, I love you! 

I couldn't continue our debates, because he shut me up with a kiss. Slow and hot kiss. I tried to move away, but his grip on me was too strong. I heard how David Coulthard said goodbye to everyone and realized that in few minutes Lance and everybody will be here. And Hamilton got it too. He stopped the kiss, but before letting me go whispered right in my ear:

- You will be mine. 

He left the garages. I didn't move till the moment Lance came from behind and wrapped his arms around me. 

- Hey.- he smiled and kissed my neck. - Are you okay? Why Lewis was here? 

- He... He came to... Congratulate you. - I smiled back. Why do I save him? Hamilton's words were still talking in my head. 

- You will be mine