Attractive ~ Tsukishima Kei 1

It was a quarter through the school year at Karasuno. You were a first year at this school and came for the academics, sports, school spirit and because your best friend attended the same school. Tadashi Yamaguchi. You've been friends for almost all your lives but considered each other as best friends within the first month of your friendship.

It was almost an hour before school started and you planned to meet your bff near your house. You were patiently waiting in front of your house when you saw him down the road.
But someone was with him. Tadashi motioned for you to come so you did.

"Hey Tadashi!" You said happy to see him. "Hey F/N. This is Tsukishima. He's on the volleyball team with me."

You recognized the tall male from the volleyball practices you've watched before. He only talked to Yams and occasionally would tease one of your classmates identified as Hinata. He'd usually leave the gym with a pair of white headphones on and Tadashi by his side. You had heard his name many times from Yamaguchi and had planned to meet him eventually.

"Nice to meet you." You greeted with a smile on your face to seem friendly. He responded with a firm "Mh". At least he acknowledged your presence.

While walking to the school, it was mostly just you and your home boy, Yams who spoke and Tsukishima would sometimes have some sort of snarky comment on anything that sounded stupid to him. You would just respond laughing.

Later

You were lying in bed in your PJs, texting ya boi. He was typing really slowly and the two of you decided to video chat instead. "Hey!!" His bright and cheerful voice exclaimed sounding exited. "Hey Tadashi!" You said trying to sound as exited.

The two of you chatted for a while about school and how one of the second years took off his shirt in the middle of the hallway at lunch. Then, Tadashi changed the subject.

"So I spoke to Tsukii today."

"Course you did. I was there!"

"No I mean LATER today after volleyball practice."

"Oh. Okay?"

"I asked him what he thought of you, F/N."

"Huh? Why?!"

"Because you're both my best friends and it would be great if you were friends! So I asked him about you."

"Okay. I hope he doesn't hate me or something."

"No he doesn't..... Wanna know what he said?" Tadashi had a little smirk which was rare.

"Sure. What does he think?"

"Well I asked him what he thought of you and he called you a little irritating."

"Huh? What?"

"Don't worry. He calls everyone irritating."

"Some guy."

"He is. But then he said something else! Which is super strange for him."

"What did he say?"

"He said you're attractive."

There was a long pause as you tried to figure out if Tadashi was joking or not. He started to giggle. "Haha! Nice joke cuteness ." You said sarcastically.

"What? No he actually called you attractive! He NEVER compliments people. Especially girls. We don't really talk about girls together."

"But for some reason you talked about me."

"...... Well yeah F/N I want him to like you!"

"Well okay."

"What do you think of him?"

"Uh. I donno. I guess he's pretty attractive too." "Attractive? He may as well be an HB pencil cause he's ULTRA FINE." You thought to yourself shortly after calling him attractive.

Tadashi's eyes widened. "You have a crush on him!"

"What? I just called him attractive! And we only met this morning!!"

"Yeah. Just attractive, F/N."

"Pfft. Okay goodnight, Tadashi!" You shut off the video chat and turned off your lights to go to sleep.

You were warm under your covers and drifting off when your phone lit up. You picked up the phone to see a message from Tadashi: "I gave Tsukii your phone number by the way. Just thought you should know." You were going to text back when he sent something else: "And I think he likes you too since he willingly took the number." You texted him a sleeping emoji. He texted back: "Okay okay. Goodnight Ms.Attractive."

You turned off the phone and curled up under your blanket, shutting your eyes delicately. Tomorrow, Tadashi was going to walk you to school again. Maybe he'd bring the attractive telephone pole with him.