Stares ~ Nishinoya Yuu 2

"PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!" He shouted loudly in the middle of the hallway during the lunch break. The entire hall went quiet. Nishinoya literally just came out of nowhere and yelled those five words at you with a red face. Even Tanaka, who stood behind him was speechless. Izumi was beside you and had this "Uooooooh shiiit." Look on her face. The silence was broken when Nishinoya spoke again. "Uh. Please." He said with a weird smile. He was obviously trying to play it cool but it wasn't working. "Okay." You said sounding super awkward. "REALLY?! THANK YOU! BYE!" Nishinoya shouted and ran off. Tanaka just motioned finger guns towards you and followed after Nishinoya.

"Dafuq was that?" Izumi laughed. "I have no idea. He didn't even ask for my number or something." You laughed. "I guess I'll talk to him later about that.

Date Day

So Tanaka gave Nishinoya your phone number and you two were now in contact with one another. He proposed a date and you accepted.

You were waiting at a train station for your date. You were alone and kind of nervous. "Hey!" Nishinoya's familiar voice came from behind you. "Hi." You said with a cute smile. "I didn't think you'd actually come. Thanks." He said looking confident. "Well I'm happy you asked." You said, wondering what it is you'd be doing today. "So let's go!" He said and took you by the hand. You instantly noticed how much shorter he was than you. It was actually pretty cute.

He led you to an ice-cream shop. "I hope you like ice-cream. I bring my underclassmen here all the time." Nishinoya said happily. He then opened the door for you. You thought this was super cute and walked in after thanking him. It wasn't long until you both got some ice-cream in little boles and left to walk around.

You found yourselves in a park. You were both sitting on swings, talking about random things that would come out of Nishinoya's mouth. "So have you ever had a boyfriend before?" He randomly asked. "Yeah. It wasn't anything serious but we were together." You informed him. "Oh. So it's not your first time going out with someone." He said sounding a little disappointed. "Well it's the first time I went out with someone who's shorter than me." You said, hoping to make him feel better. That just made him look upset. "Sorry!" You apologized. "It's okay. I get told that a lot." He muttered with his head down.

"Well being shorter than me just means it would be easier for me to cuddle with you." You said hoping that it would give him some reassurance. His eyes lit up. "You're right!" He said, clenching his fist. "I can't believe I never thought of that! I have to tell Hinata." He said sounding determined. You laughed. He was just so adorable.

He looked at you. "You're really pretty by the way." His face turned kind of pink when he said this. "Like REALLY pretty." He said again, putting emphasis on it. "You're pretty cute too." You said, flustered. His face was red and he awkwardly scratched the surface of his cheek.

There was a very long, awkward pause. "Hey. Can I kiss you?" Nishinoya asked. You stopped breathing for a moment. "Hiuuuuuh, okay." You said with hesitation. His face instantly lit up as he swung his swing closer to your's and put a hand on your cheek. He pulled ou closer and kissed you on the cheek.

"I don't wanna move too fast cause I really like you." He said, smiling sweetly. Your heart melted. "You're adorable." You said, smiling. You returned the gesture and pecked his cheek. Nishinoya responded with a red face. "Let's go out again after this." You said happily. "Really? You really want to?!" Nishinoya shouted sounding very excited. You nodded. He smiled to himself a lot for a while. "By the way, it was really funny when you fell over at the practice." You reminded him of the painful moment. He looked very depressed after that but you would have plenty of time in the future to make that up to him.