Annoying ~ Terushima Yuuji 2

"Hey." Terushima said, leaning against the wall you were standing at. "Uh. Hi." You said awkwardly. He wiggled his eyebrows, thinking he looked seductive. You sighed and started walking away. "H-hey! Where are you going?" He asked. "Away." You muttered. "But I was going to ask you something!" He said. "What?" You asked. He cleared his throat and stood up straight. "It seems I lost my phone number. May I have your's?" He asked. "Where was the last place you saw it?" You asked. "What?" Terushima asked. "You said you lost your phone number. Try retracing your steps. Hope you find it, bye." You said and took off. Yeah, you sounded like a complete twat. But he was going to have to do better to have a chance with you and your savagery.

"Ooooh my god, I found Bobata's Instagram last night. He doesn't post much but he posted this one pic of him with his sleeves rolled up." Futaba said and rolled around on the bench of the roof. "Yes. I also saw that photo of Bobata. He has very lovely forearms." Black Dragon said. "I Uh. Also took a look at Terushima's Instagram while I was at it." Futaba began to say. You rolled your eyes. "That looser." You sighed. "Come on. Even though I think Bobata's hot, there's no denying Terushima's a complete stud. Come on." Futaba explained. "Here. Gimme your phone." She said and snatched your phone from your pocket.

She pulled up Terushima's Instagram account and showed you some of his pictures. "Look! Look! He's shirtless in this one!" Futaba said and pointed at a picture of him on a beach. You stared at his attractive body on the phone, your mind admitted, he had a great form. You pretended not to care though. "Whatever." You sighed. "Here. Watch me do you a favour." Futaba said and clicked the follow button on his page. "No! What the hell?" You screamed and grabbed your phone. "Too late! He definitely already got the request." Futaba laughed.

Meanwhile

"I swear to god, dude. This girl's playing hard to get." Terushima sighed at Bobata. "Listen bruh, I dunno about your struggles with this chick but her two friends are hot as shit and have been dropping some serious hints." Bobata said and smirked at how proud he was of himself. Then Terushima's phone buzzed. His eyes widened as he focused on the screen. "DUDE!" He screamed. "What?" Bobata asked. Terushima turned around and showed Bobata his phone. "L/N requested to follow me!" He said and started to jump around. "Bruh. That's sick. She's totally into you now." Bobata said with a thumbs up. "I should DM her!" Terushima suggested. "Oh my god, dude! You totally should!" Bobata said and stood up as the two began to hop around and squeal like schoolgirls.

Meanwhile

"God, why'd you do that?" You asked and glared at Futaba. "So that he knows you're into him!" She said. "I'm not though!" You insisted. "Girl, please." She said. "I have to admit, you are quite the tsundere when you are ready, F/N." Black Dragon agreed with Futaba. Then your phone got a notification. "Oh god." You said. "What is it?" Black Dragon asked and looked at your phone. "Ah... I see." She said. "What?" Futaba asked and snatched your phone from you again. "OYA OYA OYA! Is that a direct message I see?" She laughed and decided to reply to his message. "What are you doing now?" You asked. "Getting you some dick." She replies with a wink. You rolled your eyes and took your phone back.

Terushima
Hey. Thanks for following me!

F/N
There was a misunderstanding please remove yourself from my dms.

Terushima
Oh. Uh. Sorry did you get hacked?

"Oh my godddd you suuuck!" Futaba yelled and grabbed your phone. "Hey!" You shouted. "Watch and learn, my friend." She said with a wink and typed a reply.

F/N
Plz send noods.

Terushima
Uhhhhh what? Are you still hacked?

F/N
Nah boi. Now send some dicc.

Terushima
What?

"Futaba, my friend. You are addressing Terushina wrongly. Please allow me to type a clever rebuttal." Black Dragon said and took your phone. "Okay yeah just get your finger prints all over my screen." You sighed.

F/N
Please excuse that. I had been digitally hijacked by an extortionist organization in Pakistan. You may take me tonight to the opera. I assume you shall pay. However, if you cannot, a well orchestrated "dry hump" session (as the kids these days call it) behind the bleachers in the gym will suffice. Also, please do not address me as L/N F/N anymore.
        Forever your's, Silver Lioness.

F/N CHANGED NAME TO SILVER LIONESS

Terushima
Well I can't afford an opera. Also isn't the gym being used by the basketball team tonight?

Silver Lioness
Ah that is perfectly fine. As I clarified, the gym will suffice. As for the basketball team, allow them to watch our spectacle. This way, they will see that you are beyond masculinity. They will be in awe of you, dearest Terushima. Also please e-transfer me sixty cents. I would like a gum ball from a machine.
             Forever yours, Silver Lioness.

"Okay whatever you're typing is probably shit." You said and snatched your phone back. "I can't believe you two." You sighed. "What? We're helping." Futaba said. "Yes. I believe he really thought it was you writing to him." Black Dragon said. You rolled your eyes for the millionth time and changed your username.

Terushima
Are you still hacked?

SILVER LIONESS CHANGED NAME TO F/N

F/N
Kay I'm sorry about that. Yeah I was hacked for a while. I'm sorry about all this. Please don't get the wrong message.

Terushima
Don't worry I got the message loud and clear.

F/N
Thanks.

"Well thank god he isn't totally stupid." You said. "What?" Futaba asked. "I cleared it all up it's fine." You said. "Dude! You had a date secured! Why'd you wreck it?" Futaba asked. "Yes I agree with Futaba-San. Why would you jeopardize your chances with him?" Black Dragon asked. "Listen, he's cute and all but I'm really not into going out with him." You said. "Why though?" Futaba asked. "I'm just not. You know how he is, he draws everyone's attention. You think I want to be stared at all the time?" You argued. "Ah I see, F/N. I haven't really noticed before but now that you bring it up, do you struggle with social anxiety?" Black Dragon asked. "No I'm just kind of shy and don't enjoy spotlight." You said. "Whatever! This conversation is over!" You said and stomped away, leaving your two friends confused.

Meanwhile

"What the hell. She sent you a shit ton of fucked up shit." Bobata said to his bro. "I know. I think she got hacked but it looks like everything's back to normal." Terushima said with a grin. "Aaaand. I think I got a date tonight!" He screamed, completely misunderstanding what you said in the dms. "Ey my guy! I'm proud of you! So while you're on a date with her, you think you can get her friends to chill with me?" Bobata asked. "Sure, dude! Anything for my dude-bro." Terushima said, not noticing how dumb he sounded.

You made your way home, annoyed with your friends' shenanigans earlier today and completely oblivious to the fact that you had an unscheduled date tonight.